Chapter 10: Attack

Narrator's Pov

The sounds of gunshots woke her up with a start. She sat down and took a look at the clock. A quarter to midnight. What could be this commotion. Someone turned the wrist of the door and it was at that moment that she had the remorse of not having locked her door the night before. She breathed a sigh of relief, it was not an intruder but Vladimir. 

Vladimir!

His sweaty face appeared at the door. "Come"he ordered before pulling her by the arm toward the underground parking. There a black jeep was waiting for them. 

He pushed her in before closing the door behind her and running back inside.The driver started the car at full speed and reached the junction 24 in a short time only.

Her mind drifted to him. Was he hurt? or worse dead. She was dreaming of him when the car came to a halt to fascinating mansion.

One of Vladimir's man was waiting  at the doorstep and led her to her room where two maids were cleaning the room

One of Vladimir's man was waiting  at the doorstep and led her to her room where two maids were cleaning the room. This one was bigger than her previous one but still it was luxurious. 

Rosaline's Pov

Rosaline's Pov

I went to take a hot bubbly bath before sitting at the table and switching the t.v on. A program was made on me and how I was off the radar for days now. If only they knew how my life had changed from my last day of work to now. 

My mind soon drifted to Vladimir and what he was doing. Oh my, it was becoming an obsession now or what?

A car could be heard entering the yard before the headlights of the car lit the front of the house. 

I could hear people climbing the stairs before a door near my room slammed so loudly that the house shake.