Chapter 5: In hiding in his empire

Narrator's Pov

She was escaping, escaping from the killer who had blood of countless lives on his hand. But he was determine to make her his forever. So he knocked down the door and walked in fury to the door, to see her driving away. 

Rosaline! She was like an angel in his dark world. His angel. He wanted her and he would get her.

He had always gotten what he wanted. No one was going to stop him. 

What annoyed him the most were the two guards who came back only to see their boss, furious like a wolf.

He took out his gun and fired both of them in the head.

Adding two more people on his victims list.

Rosaline's Pov

I went back home and locked everywhere after buying two months foods and every possible things I could need. I feared the day he would discover my location and bring me back there. I was afraid of him. If only I went back to New Haven, like I had planned in the beginning I would be in this disastrous situation now. 

I went back to sleep, dreaming of him and what he would do to me once I would be found. And let me tell in every scenarios I ended up dead. Gulp. Sleep never came, leaving me staring at the roof for hours before my phone rang.

I picked it up, and there was his voice. " Kotenka, you never said goodbye."

Chills ran down my spine as he told me the sentence I feared the most. "Open your door, I am standing on your doorstep, kotenka."

The phone fell from my hands, before the screen turned out black.