This is super weird right now.

I raised one of my eyebrows as he turned on his flashlight showing me a weird painting that includes nine people that are dressed like..

"Ninjas?"

"You may not remember because you where reincarnated." He started saying impossible things i looked at him shocked.

"You're Jay... Right!?" He asked me again..

When I blinked my eyes I saw him.. He was not an old man.. He was an ten year olf kid with brunette hair and a purple that looked like Ninja Clothes.

"Nelson.. That name's too familiar." I said.. As he let goes of me and he smiles.

That smile brokes my heart..

Even if he's an old man.

"I guess everything has to pay a price.." He said sadly..

"Being reincarnated.. A price that even your best memories will be taken too." He said..

I caught another painting behind him..

No its not a painting..

Its a Picture!

"W-wait!" He was walking away from me.

He looked back at me.

"Who are those people on the picture?" I asked tears welling up to my eyes for who knows why.

He looked at the picture..

Then at me.

"Well..."

"Those are the people in the same picture that you just saw behind you. The saviors of the world of Yin and Yang. Led by one and only the Green Ninja."

He explained and smiled.

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon was a great leader... Everyone else was great.." He smiled but then..

"Me and my wife kept fighting of who is the best Ninja.. But she just kept winning.. This Blue Ninja Guy can make a girl fall in love with him anytime she used to say." He chuckled and looked at me.

"Jay Walker and Nya Smith had the Most Complicated yet Amazing Love story in Ninjago history." He laughed..

"Well I'll be on my post for now.." He said and left me all alone.

Later..

I was looking through the museum.. But i still kept going back to a picture that looked a lot like me..

Again..

It bothers me so much.

Last time.. Its already evening and its time for the museum to close.

I looked at the picture inside a glass frame. Looking like my friends and my self..

And even Nya.. Except the Nya i know has Long hair.

My reflection reflected through the glass.

I placed my fingers to the glass when a spark appeared from my hand.

I became dizzy!

My head was spinning..

I told Nelson i was heading home..