He sighed. "Your right." He said to her and whispered under his breath "everything's going to be fine,"A few times.

Camila was busy helping Normani get PJ and Melanie ready since Kelsea was already dressed and napping on her grandma's arms. PJ and Kelsea were wearing the same dresses and Melanie was in a different one since she was the flower girl.

The wedding wasn't huge or extravagant, it was simple and comfy

The wedding wasn't huge or extravagant, it was simple and comfy. Which is the way Stacy wanted it. Autumn was a colorful season and Stacy wanted to take advantage of that, and it was also still warm enough that the ceremony could be held outside. It had that rustic, outdoorsy feel to it.

                 The Guest arrived and the ceremony was to being soon. Shawn stood with shaky legs at the alter and Lauren did her best to try and keep him on his feet. She'd never seen Shawn this nervous, it was starting to freak her out, she was actually expecting him to pass out at any moment. The ceremony started with Cameron walking down with a pillow in hand and two gold bands sitting atop. Then Melanie made her way down spreading flower petals as she walked, followed by the bridesmaids walking down. Last in line before the bride was Caspian pulling a decorated wagon with pj and Kelsea sitting in and throwing but mostly playing with flower petals, the wagon had a sign attached to the back that read 'here comes the bride'. The Music started playing and everyone stood up  and waited for the limo to show up and the bride to step out.

A few minutes passed and nothing happened. Normani and Camila decided to go check on her, only when they showed up to her room, it was empty. They called her phone and she didn't  answer. Once they stopped and looked around they noticed the dress was still hung and that there was a note along with the engagement ring sitting on the vanity. They didn't have to read the note to know what she was doing. Normani grabbed the note and they made there way back to the garden.

Considering they came back without Stacy it was clear to everyone she ran away. Well everyone except for Shawn.

"Is she on her way?" He asked them, once they were in whispering distance.

"Shawn I'm so sorry." Camila said sympathetically, while Normani held out the paper for him to take.

He looked confused but took the paper none the less. By the look on his face and the way his grip tightened, everyone's thoughts were confirmed. He didn't say a word but took off running, heading for the building.

"Apologize and send everyone home." Lauren said as she took off after him.

She caught up to him as he was about to enter the room. He looked around the room like a crazed person. Hoping maybe she was hiding in there somewhere. Obviously she wasn't.