Chapter 40 - Lux's first day of school.

Part 1.

LUX

24th of April 2026

6am.

I wake up by my alarm. I take my covers off me and sit up, i get up, brush my hair and go shower. I wash my hair and body then rinse off and turn my water off and get out.

I put my towel around me and dry off. I go to the main of my room and dry my hair with a hairdryer.

After i sort my hair out and brush it again. I then style my hair.

My hairstyle for today is:

After i am fully dried off i get into clean bra and panties and then my new uniform

After i come down for breakfast, it's now 7:35am

After i come down for breakfast, it's now 7:35am. Everyone is up.

I come into the kitchen.

Uncle Louis said "Morning Luxy. You look nice in your new uniform. What do you want for breakfast?"

I said "Can i have some of my oat meal please and a banana please"

Uncle Louis smiles and said "Of course"

I sit down and he gives me my banana and makes my oat meal for me.

He puts it infront of me once its done.

I thank him and start eating.

Johannah and Freddie are sat beside me.

Everyone else went back to London yesterday cause Lindsay and Luke and Siobhan have school in London. Well Siobhan has pre school.

After breakfast we go upstairs, brush our teeth get our school bags and coats on and come back down.

I grabbed my phone off charge and put it in my bag before coming downstairs.

Uncle Louis said "You 3 ready?"

We all nod and head out to the car.

Uncle Louis locks the house up and unlocks the car. We get in. Johannah and Freddie in the back. Uncle Louis in the driver seat and me in the passenger seat.

We get going.

We drop Johannah and Freddie off at school first and then he drives to my new school.

10 minutes later we arrive. Uncle Louis pulls in and parks.

Uncle Louis said "How you feeling?"

I said looking at him "nervous uncle Louis"

Uncle Louis said "Don't be. You will be okay, remember what me, your mum, uncles and your aunts said"

I nod.

Uncle Louis puts his sunglasses on, we get out after turning the car off. We get out with my school bag and Uncle Louis locks the car and we head inside.

We head in and go find the school office.

Uncle Louis smiles at me and said "You're gonna be okay Luxy i promise"

I said "You sure Uncle Louis"

Uncle Louis nods.

We get to the office and the lady asks who we are.

Uncle Louis takes his glasses off and said "It's my Nieces first day at this school"

The lady nods and said "Okay. What is your nieces name?"

Uncle Louis said "Lux, Lux Atkin - Teasedale"

The lady nods and said "Right okay. Hi Lux"

I said "Hi"

The lady nods and get my time table printed off for me. She hands me it and also hands me a notebook.

The lady said "Here is your time table and your school planner"

I said "Thank you"

The head teacher i'm guessing comes.

The lady from the reception desk  said "Lux this is your head teacher. Mr Potter"

I said "It's nice to meet you sir"

Mr Potter said "It's nice to meet you too. Is this your dad Lux?"

Uncle Louis said answering for me "I'm her uncle and guardian , Louis Tomlinson. Her dad has been arrested."

Mr Potter shakes his hand and said "It's nice to meet you Mr Tomlinson. I am very pleased to have your niece join my school"

Uncle Louis nods and said "and you. My niece will be safe here right?"

Mr Potter said "yes, she will be safe. I can guarantee it"

Uncle Louis nods and said "okay."

Mr Potter said "registration will begin in 1 minute"

Uncle Louis said "I better get going." He hugs me and said "see you at 10 past 3 princess"

I nod and hug him "see you then Uncle"

He kisses my head and gets going after putting his glasses on.

After my head teacher Mr Potter takes me to my tutor group.

LOUIS

I just dropped Lux off at her new school for her first day, she is nervous. I'm a little nervous too but i am sure she will be fine.

I go home and chill out.

I texted Lou saying "Hey Lou, dropped Luxy off at school. She was nervous, i am sure she is gonna be okay. I will text her at lunch to check on her - Louis"

Lou replies right away "Hey Louis,okay and that's normal of her. Text me updates when you hear back - Lou"

After texting i just chill out.