3 - Leaving Carlisle.

ME - LUX P.O.V

February 25th 2026

6am
Today is the day, my dad leaves after I say goodbye and then I eat breakfast and get my suitcase, rucksack and hand bag.

6:46am
I lock the house up and head to Tescos on the way to the train station.

I buy supplies for the journey and for tomorrow.

After I pay , put the stuff away in my rucksack and suitcase and then head to the station. It's now 7:21am.

I get there, go to the machine and get my ticket for the train then head to the platform.

I am dressed in :

My suitcase and rucksack and that are :

My handbag is in my suitcase. Stuff i got from tescos is in my rucksack and a 2L bottle of Dr Pepper is in my suitcase with other snack food.

20 minutes later the train arrives on tour, i head to the front of the train which is first class and head to my seat.

I put my suitcase between my legs and have my rucksack on my lap.

I have bottles of water in my rucksack with my food so i can have food and water for the journey.

I am so so nervous.. After it is like a 2 hour and half walk to where my god father/uncle Harry lives.

What if he doesn't remember me or doesn't believe me and i wasted a 6 hour journey...

I have proof, My dad has photos of me age 5 at Christmas, the year my dad told me mum didn't want me around her no more from that age to now. I have copies of them to prove i am me.

There are photos dad and i have that are no where to be found on the internet.

I sit on the train so nervous. I found the directions on google maps to my uncle/god fathers house. I hope he is there.

My train journey is 3 hours and 25 minutes.

Walking time is 2 hours and  32 minutes.

3 hours and 27 minutes later.. The train arrives at London Euston Train Station.

I unplug my phone charger and phone and put them in my rucksack , i get up and put my rucksack on my back, get my suitcase and get my drink and wait for the train doors to open.

I have the directions to my uncle / god father Harry's house written on paper that is in my jacket pocket.

I get off the train with my stuff and get off the platform and go though the train station thingys and then head to a area of the station to get a map of London that cost £4. I thank the person and head out the station once opened the map to find the first direction to go.

3 hours and 13 minutes later....

I FINALLY FIND THE FLIPPING HOUSE MY UNCLE/GODFATHER LIVES IN!

I am stood outside nervous, it's around past 2pm.. I go through the gate with my suitcase and head to the front door. He has a huge collection of cars in his huge drive way.

I take  breaths and put my suitcase down standing up and get ready to knock.