Chapter 14.

LUX

I'm sat in my living room, in silence. The girls and i have swapped numbers so we can all talk to one another, also added the girls on snapchat.

I post the group photo on snapchat and caption it "Our little mix cover band -> LittleRhythmMix <3 Go follow our group twitter @LittleRhythmMix <3"

I then snap chat me sat on the sofa. I am sat their with a half smile. I caption it "Home Alone again. Home from London <3"

I then get a message from NiallHoran on snapchat.

I open it and it said 

"Lux, it's Niall, your uncle Niall. Please tweet me or DM me. We do believe it's you. Please Lux"

I reply back "You don't believe it is me."

Niall replies "I do and so does Harry and Louis, Liam  and your mum. Please Lux"

I read it then reply "Fine.."

I go to my twitter and tweet "Uncle Niall @NiallOfficial"

2 minutes later i get a tweet back from Niall.

It said 

"@BabyLux11 Are you okay being home alone? Have you got food and money to buy food as he is  gone for 3 months?"

I tweet back "@NiallOfficial It's quiet and yeah, even if i run out he will send me some more..It is lonely but i am used to it now"

Niall replies "@BabyLux11 Lux, you don't have to be lonely  or be used to it, you shouldn't have to be and if you need any money for food, DM or snapchat me"

I reply "@NiallOfficial i know but i am..and thank you but i am sure i will be okay"

Niall replies "Okay @BabyLux11 I am here to help you <3 I love you baby Lux <3"

I reply "Thank you Uncle @NiallOfficial. <3"

NIALL P.O.V

I am the only person , who has been able to get Lux to talk to me. She is going to be home alone for like still over 2 months. I am worried about her.

Our baby Lux is a teenager now. I remember seeing her the day she was born, the cutest little girl ever, just like Siobhan. 

Siobhan is a beautiful blonde just like her mum, Lux is the same as her mum Lou.

I am so glad we have finally found her.

2 minutes later i get a call from Louis.

I answer "Hey Louis, what's up bro?"

Louis said "hey bro, you got Lux to talk to you on Twitter?"

I said "Yeah? Why bro?"

Louis said "I was checking Lux's dads band website, Tom's band has a week break during their 2nd full month on tour. Which is April, which means he will be coming back to check up on Lux"

I said "Okay"

Louis said "He could get arrested for Lux's kidnap...Lou is calling the police today, now actually which means i will be the one caring for Lux and be the one to get Lux"

I said "So he will get arrested that week he comes back, in 5 weeks?"

Louis said "Yeah bro"

I said "Wow.. "

Louis said "Yeah. It's crazy but we're gonna get Lux back"

I said "True"

4 minutes later we cut off.

LOU P.O.V

I have found my baby. My ex boyfriend, her father took her from me when she was 5 years old, he lied to her but now she has found me and i want her home.

I get my phone and call the police.

The police ask me what i needed. I said "I know where my missing daughter is"

The officer said "What is your name and who is your missing daughter?"

I said "Lou Teasedale is my name and my daughters is Lux Teasedale but she has had her name changed to Atkin"

The officer pulls up the report from 10 years ago and said "Tell us what you know"

I said "My daughter was taken by my jealous ex boyfriend Tom Atkin, he took her to Carlisle. She came to London to find me and her uncles, she told us that he told her  didn't want her and she believed him but i did want her and have been since she was born and now she is in Carlisle again"

The officer said "Okay, where is Tom Atkin located now?"

I said "He is on tour with his band now. Lux is all alone in his house , she is 14 and he has left her there"

The officer said "Right. As you know under 16s are not aloud to be left home alone with out a over 16 years old present to take care of them. That does come over as child neglect that Mr Atkin is doing to Lux. Which will in fact get him into  big trouble and child services involved...Added onto is chargers of kidnapping and breaking an entry"

I nod and said "Yes sir."

The officer said "When does Mr Atkin finish his tour? and return to Carlisle??"

I said "Well Lux's uncle Louis texted me saying he is on a week break in 5 weeks time and going to go check on Lux, which is April 6th"

The officer said "Okay. Mr Atkin will be arrested at his home, the day he returns. We need to discuss who will come pick up Lux and take care of her when it happens as she will not be able to stay there unless someone is there to care for her."

I said "Okay and Lux's uncle Louis Tomlinson is gonna be the one to pick her up or well care for her, as we will need to sort everything out. Louis said it is fine if she stays with him as he has room"

The officer nods and said "Okay, he will need to come to Carlisle the same day as we go to arrest Mr Atkin"

I nod and said "Okay, i will tell him..So what is Tom being arrested for Like what are the charges?"

The officer said "Tom Atkin will be arrested for Breaking an entry, kidnapping Lux and neglecting and leaving an under 16 un attended for a number of weeks"

I nod and said "Okay and that isn't the only time he has ever left her home alone to go on tour. Lux told her uncle Harry, he does it often and it is usually upto 3 months he leaves her home alone..Has been since she was younger"

The officer said "Okay, we have this all written down ready"

After we cut off. 

I call Louis and tell him everything and Louis is very happy to be the one to do that. I am glad.