4.

LUX

It's 2:34pm.

I am on my uncle/god fathers door step.

I take a deep breath and knock. I knock on his door, my heart starts racing with nerves.

5 minutes later..

I hear footsteps. I hear the door nob creak and squeak and move. Then the door opens and a girl, well a woman in her 20's holding a 4/5 year old girl.

The woman said "Can i help you? Who are you and what do you want?"

I said nervous "U-Ugh hi... Does Harry Styles live here?"

The woman said "Yes he does, he is my husband. What do you want? He's very busy"

I said nervous "I am here to find my uncles and god fathers...Harry is one of them....And my mum"

The woman said "He hasn't got a niece or a god daughter....Not one that is around anymore..."

I said "He does have one...Me..I am his god daughter and his niece."

The woman said "If you are what is your name?..."

I said "Lux, Lux Atkin...My mum is Lou, Lou Teasedale"

The woman said "You can't be Lux, Lux went missing 9 years ago....She hasn't been seen since"

I said "I am...I am Lux. My dad has been looking after me in Carlisle...He, my dad Tom told me my mum was to busy to have me around.... I have stuff to prove i am Lux. I have photos of me from 5 years old to now, the pajamas i wore the night my dad started looking after me, the blanket my dad bought me to Carlisle in..."

I get the photos out and show her.

The little girl, the little brown haired girl said "Mummy, can she come play with me?"

The woman said "No sweetie....She was just leaving...." She turns around and slams the door in my face and walks back through the house, the footsteps can be heard from the outside of the door.

I start to cry and put the photos away and zip my case up and walk away from the door and head through the parking lot and gates and start to walk slowly crying trying to find my way to a hotel or something.

What i don't realize a few of the photos fell out my suitcase on the door step.

I find a hotel and pay for 3 nights.

I choose

Travelodge London Stratford Hotel. The Address - High Street, Stratford London, United Kingdom.

It's 10 minutes from Dick Turpin house. It's £174 for 3 nights.

I pretend i am a adult so i can get the room. I get a single room as i am alone.

I use my name Lux Atkin and i pay with cash. The person gives me my key card and a spare one. I thank him and head to my room.

It is room 101, 4th floor.

I get up there and unlock my door and go in with my cases and shut the door. I sit on my bed and cry.

AMBER STYLES P.O.V

Some girl just came to Harry and I's mansion claiming she is Lux Teasedale. Harry's god daughter and niece.

How sick in the head is that, to fake your identity specially to fake being Lux Teasedale..

Harry comes to Lindsay and I "Hey baby and princess, who was at the door?"