Chapter 22

LUX

I finish sorting all my stuff out.

I put my clothes in my wardrobe and sort my bed out.

I get my phone and see tons of notifications and texts.

I tweet "Going live on You Tube in 20 minutes <3 x - Lux"

I get my I pad and hold my phone and come downstairs.

As i come downstairs i hear everyone talking.

I come into the living room and stand there.

I see one of them spot me a minute or 2 later and nudges uncle Niall and gestures towards me.

Uncle Niall said "Guys"

They all turn to look at me.

Uncle Niall said "Hey Lux. Come over here"

I come over to Uncle Niall.

Uncle Niall said "Lux, this is my girlfriend Felicity and our 3 year old daughter Siobhan"

I said "Hi."

Felicity said "Hi, how you feeling"

I shrug.

Uncle Niall said "Lux, your home with us now. We're glad you're home"

I nod.

Uncle Louis said "Lux, you hungry?"

I shrug.

Uncle Louis said "Lux. You need to eat"

I shake my head.

Someone, i don't remember that much said "How about we all go out for dinner"

I look confused and nervous.

Uncle Louis said "Lux, that's your uncle Zayn, don't you remember?"

I shake my head.

I look towards my Uncle Zayn and then i see Little Mix and i go even more nervous.

I see my mum come to me and said "Are you okay sweetheart?"

I nod and said "I-I gotta go to a broadcast...My friends are blowing my phone up"

I quickly go through the kitchen and go to my downstairs room and shut the door and get set up.

I set up and tweet "Going live now on You Tube"

I get my you tube up and go live. I am sat on my light pink sofa.

I get comments from Rhiannon,Celine and Madi. Also Veronica, Vanessa, Gemma and Charlie and many others.

All asking if i am okay and where i have been taken too.

I sigh and said "I am not okay..I won't be for a few days at least and my uncle Louis took me to his new house about a hour from Carlisle but i have no idea how i am gonna be able to get to the concerts or any rehearsals or anything as i can't drive and i don't wanna ask my uncle cause he will have stuff to do and he has 2 children to look after and my other uncles are most likely busy too. When i lived with my dad i would be able to walk as it isnt a long walk"

Vanessa said commenting "Me, Jack and Jake have been talking. We have also talked to Madi,Rhiannon and Celine and we're buying a bus for all 4 girls to be picked up to get to the concert and taken home afterwards. That bus will be officially yours and you will have a bus driver too. We came up with this idea earlier as it will be easier for you girls to get to the concerts and so you girls have some security for you girls"