Chapter 25

LUX

In the morning i wake up at 7am.

I get up and stretch and i change into clean panties and into a sports bra and leggings.

I brush my teeth and do mouth wash and then i get my phone and cameras and head to my downstairs area

I am gonna film my acro tricks video.

The concert starts at 7pm. Doors open at 6pm. The concert is until 10:30pm.

The girls and I are getting picked up at 4pm/4.30pm.

We're getting food on the way to the concert and getting dressed there in our first outfit.

I think we're getting Mc Donalds on the way. Which i am happy to have.

Anyway.

I go downstairs to my part and set up the camera up and make sure i have enough room.

I keep getting tons of tweets and comments asking if i am okay and what has been happening.

I start recording and sit in front of the camera.

~ Video ~

I said "Hey guys! It's Lux Atkin Teasedale, back at it with another video.. I have been requested to do a acro trick video on my broadcasts soo that is today's video but before we get onto the video i would like to say that the first ever Little Rhythm Mix concert is tonight and i am nervous but excited and the girls and i are pretty much overwhelmed with all the support you have all given us. We really love you all...People have been asking me what has been happening and if i am okay.."

I sigh and said "I'm still not okay but i will have to make myself okay for the concerts and videos  so i don't disappoint you all...If you haven't heard..My father was arrested yesterday for kidnapping me when i was 5 years old and made me think my mum didn't want me anymore and that she was to busy for me. He was also arrested for breaking an entry and child neglect...He could be getting up to a 30 year sentence and a fine for child neglect..My dad isn't allowed any contact with me." 

I sigh and said "Anyway we should get on with the video..Let's begin"

I said "I should first warm up and stretch"

I warm up and stretch and then said "Okay, i am now stretched and warmed up...Lets do this."

I said "First one. This one is a easy one"

I do :