6 - Locating Lux

LUX P.O.V

I'm sat on my bed, in the hotel, finished my KFC and filming for today. I get dressed for bed.

I decide to wear

I put my hair into 2 braids and get under the covers

I put my hair into 2 braids and get under the covers. I put my phone and camera on charge and lay down.

I eventually fall asleep 2 hours later.

In the morning, i wake up at 6am.

I get up, showered. I wash my hair and body then get out and dry off and get dressed.

I get dressed into :

I also have my leather jacket as it is quite cold

After its about 7:07am.

I get my room key and head down for payed and included breakfast.

I have 2 sausages, 1 fried egg and 2 slices of bacon with a hash brown and grilled tomato and beans.

I also get some juice and some fruit and yogurt.

My phone is upstairs in my room.

I eat my fry up and fruit and yogurt and drink my juice then head upstairs.

I go back into my room and brush my teeth.

I get my phone and snap chat a video of me "Morning guys,Just had breakfast. It was so so good. I woke up at 6 am, got showered and dressed and then went down for breakfast at 7 past 7. It's now 5 minutes to 8am."

I snap video again "I'm gonna get a taxi and head to Westminster so i can get photos of Buckingham palace and all that, and so i can video too, i also may head to west field shopping center too"

I put £150 in my purse in my bag with my phone and portable charger and my camera and a map and a snack for me. I hide the rest of my money and lock my suitcase and then i get my room key and head out. I head down and i get a taxi, tell them where i wanna go and we head there.

Once there i pay the lady. It had only cost me £12.

I have her a £5 tip and thank her then she goes.