8.

HARRY

We found Lux and talked to her. Lou was so so happy to see her little girl again.

Amber apologized and then made Lux upset again and she ran off.

We all look towards Lou and she looks physically upset again.

I said to Lou hugging her "Don't worry, i think i know what her hotel is but if we can't find her in London i am sure we will be able to find her in Carlisle when she heads home"

Lou said crying "you sure and how? Carlilse is like 5 hours away, it's up near Newcastle and almost near Scotland"

I said "Driving is 5 hours and 15 minutes or train is 6 hours and 50 minutes ,  a flight from London to New castle is 1 hour and 10 minutes then a small drive from there too Carlisle is a hour and 16 minutes. But if we drive we can stop off in Holmes Chapel and see my mum and Robin and then continue?"

Everyone nods "Good plan"

Amber said "I'm gonna stay home with Lindsay"

Felicity said "I don't mind coming with Siobhan, i can take my car and i can have Freddie and Johannah with me so Nialler and Louis can be with you Harry?"

Liam said "I'm going too"

Sophia said "Same but i can stay with Amber to keep her company"

We all nod.

All of us but Amber and Sophia will go to Carlisle when we decide too.

We get everything and head back to Harry and Amber's mansion.

LUX P.O.V

I head to West field shopping center, i buy a few things, a few new clothes and a medium Ariel toy and a medium Belle.

I pay and then come out and head out after getting a shake away milkshake. I get Oreo and Strawberry Laces milkshake. It is so good. I head out and get a taxi back to my hotel.

I am upset but there is nothing i can do..I can't make them believe me..

~~~~~

End  note for this chapter : 

 Oreo and Strawberry laces are what i get in my milkshake at a milkshake shop/shack called 'Moo Moo's' They are amazing <3.

It is weird yes but it taste's so so good..So is bubble gum millions milkshake and Rolo's milkshake <3

- Danniella