Ch. 7 ~Hanging by a Moment~

En başından başla

2:23 pm.

He has another job to go to after this one.

Standing up, Y/N exit the break room and onto his shitty job.

                             ***

Peeking out from the side of the wall, Lauren aim her gun on a familiar tan backside.

"Take the shot. "

Closing one eye to have a better sight on her enemy, Lauren takes a deep breathe. She knows she can't miss. If she does they will all be dead. Its do or die.

"I'm sorry my friend. " Lauren whisper as she pulled the hairlike trigger on her gun.

Not a second later a squeal erupted from the target. She turn around wet from head to toe with a glare and aim her water gun at a giggling Lauren.

"You're so dead Lauser! "

Leaning back on the side of the wall for cover Lauren look back at her teammates.

"Well we have angered the bull, now what? " Chris asked as he held his water gun tightly to his chest.

"We fight back! " Vero said waving her gun.

"Yeah! Let's show them who's boss! " Lucy cheered.

"We are all gonna die. " Taylor said shaking her head.

Lauren grin before raising her rifle water gun in the air like a military leader.

"For Narnia! "

All war let loose after those famous words. Team Lauren fought brave and hard but despite the numbers they had Team Dinah was more skilled and trained. 

"Give up Lauren! " Normani shouted.

"We have you surrounded Lauser! " Dinah shouted triumphantly.

"These girls. . . "Ally muttered shaking her head but nonetheless aimed her gun at a pale figure running.

Lauren rolled out of the way just in time to escape a spray of water from Ally. Turning around she shot Ally straight in the chest causing the older girl to pout.

"Win this Mani! " Ally shouted.

Hiding behind a wall, Lauren scan her surroundings but finding her target nowhere.

"Where is she-"

"Game over. "

The next thing Lauren knows cold water hits her face and her body. She let out a gasp of surprise of the coldness that drenches her face and onto her chest. From afar her team groans at their loss as Team Dinah celebrates their hard earned win.

"We won! " Dinah shouted as she smirk at the annoyed looks she got from Lauren friends. "Don't worry girls you were already losers to begin with. "

Lucy and Vero shared a look before aiming both their guns at Dinah.

Dinah's eyes widen, "Wait-"

Everyone laugh as Dinah ran away from the angry Duo.

Grabbing a towel from the tanning chair beside the pool, Lauren ran inside their apartment taking two steps at a time in the stairs. Opening the door to her room, she rummage through her belongings until she found her Polaroid camera---not noticing the napkin letter falling beside the floor.

"Found you! " Lauren grin as she ran back downstairs.

Leaning back against the the wall Lauren aim her camera at her little family. She couldn't help but smile at their joy but then frown a little at the person missing in her little family.