Cisco, on the other hand, was smart. Really smart. Unfortunately, this quality was left unnoticed by his parents. They waved it away as they did every 'A.' Not even his academic scholarship seemed to please them. He would never be able to live in the shadow of his brother. It wasn't until he got his job at S.T.A.R. Labs when he finally felt he was in a place where he could be praised for his intellect.

  He didn't hate his brother. No, he simply just needed stop being compared to him. Every time he called their mother, it was always, "Dante this, Dante that." He wanted them to be on the same level. So no, Cisco did not want his brother to get hurt.

  The van came to a jolting stop, causing a painful collision between Cisco's head and the metal wall beside him. Barry tried to aid the man, but his hands were quite literally tied.

  Cisco rubbed his left temple. When he was unable to feel wetness under his fingers, he breathed a small laugh, "I'm not bleeding. That's something."

  Barry opened his mouth to say something, but was stopped by the sound if the back doors being unlocked. He lowered his voice to a whisper, "you remember the plan?"

  Plan? There was a plan? What plan?! Cisco was too busy daydreaming about his own family drama, that he didn't hear the highly detailed plan Barry had come up with.

  Not Dante opened the door and Barry booked it. He didn't have his speed and his hands were cuffed behind him, but he still managed to retain enough ballance to leave the van. He slipped away from not Dante, and fell to the floor, his bruised and battered legs not prepared to function on their own just yet. He lay on the dusty ground, resentment clear through his eyes, and a single word came from his lips: "now."

  Cisco stay silent in the van, unsure of what Barry wanted him to do. He couldn't just sit there though. There had to be something to help with.

  Just before Cisco was about to jump onto not Dante, a round of applause filled the field they were parked in. Barry was snapped out of his glaring and looked at the clapping culprits. They were well dressed men in their mid to late twenties, some rocking a tan. He saw Blaine and Kurt in the rather large group of men and caught wind of what was going on.

  "Surprise," one of the men called out.

  "Thad," Barry nearly smiled. He sighed, "this isn't what I think it is, is it?"

  "Yup," he couldn't contain his happiness. "Pre reunion reunion!"

  "You kidnapped me. And my friend."

  "His friend is my brother," Dante corrected.

  "Sorry about that Cisco," Blaine called to the man getting out of the van.

  "I got that," Barry turned his back to Cisco and untied the ropes containing his hands. Cisco turned to face Barry's back and pulled a key to unlock the handcuffs from his pocket. With a click, Barry resumed his hands in front of him while Cisco gave his brother a good slap in the face.

  "We thought it'd be a good prank," Thad explained. "You know, for all those times you 'kidnapped' us for practice."

  "But this I can sue over," Barry pointed out. He was angry at them, but a little bit proud.

  "You know, I think I can still sue over the slushy incident," Blaine thought aloud to Barry.

  "Point taken," Barry nodded. "Then again, how do you compare a rock salt slushy to a glass bowl broken over your head?"

  "First of all, that was not the agreement," Kurt scolded Dante, who was still being lectured by a very angry Cisco. "Second, he had to get surgery. You don't even have a single cut on your head."

  "Third of all," Jeff added, "how don't you have any scratches?"

  "I heal fast. How long has it been," he changed the subject as quickly as possible, "ten months? A year?"

  "Two years," Jeff gave him an unamused look. "And here I thought we were friends," he dramatically turned his head to the air.

  "We- we are," he reached out his hand. "And I have a really good explanation."

  "You'd better," he teased. Truthfully he knew how people lose contact after high school, especially after your school has been burnt to a crisp.

  "He was in a coma," Kurt shouted, wanting to be the first to say it.

  All of the bantering Warblers turned their heads to the now very interesting conversation. A crowd began to form around the five.

  "Wh- y- you never thought to share this information with the rest of us," Thad asked incredulously.

  "You forgot about the lightning," Blaine fanned the fire.

  Everyone leaned closer to the scientist, expecting to hear a shout from their last ever captain. But Sebastian didn't say anything, Cisco did.

  "So if you guys are his glee club-"

  "Show choir," one of them mumbled.

  "Whatever," Cisco said to the unnamed Warbler. "Do you guys know that one song with the guy thats is in love with the girl, who's searching everywhere to find the right guy?"

  They all murmured in agreement.

  "Let's do position seventeen," Sebastian waved his finger in the air.

  They all moved accordingly, when Thad suggested, "why don't we have Cisco sing lead?"

  Everyone was excited about the idea and convinced Cisco to do it.

  "I see you in the lonely place

How could you be so blind," Cisco sang with Barry singing the background.

  "You still regretting the love you left, left behind
I seen you go through the changes
Sitting alone each night
Are you expecting to find the love, love that's right"

  Cisco paused as the Warblers all joined in.

  "Darling open your eyes
Let me show you light
Girl you never find a love that's right
Darling open your eyes
Let me show you the light
Girl you think your so wise, your so wise"

He swiftly moved to the conveniently placed piano and Dante what he was made of.

  "There are times when you need someone
I will be by your side
I'll take my chances before they pass, pass me by
Oh darling, there is a light that shines
Special for you and me
You need to look at the other side, you'll agree"

  "Darling open your eyes
Let me show you the light
You may never find a love that's right
Darling open your eyes
Let me show you the light
You may never find a love that's right"

  The Warblers took turns in miniature dance battles, and as impressed as Cisco was, he had to one up them with a triple back flip ending in a spin.

  "Darling open your eyes
Let me show you the light
You may never find a love that's right
Darling open your eyes
Let me show you light
Girl you think your so right
You may never find a love that's right
Hmm, dada hmm, dada dada
Hey!
Open your eyes
Let me show you the light
You may never find the love that's right!
Darling open your eyes
Let me show you the light
You may never find the love that's right.
That's right!
Girl you think you're so wise, so wise."

  Everyone cheered and clapped Cisco on the back. "You know," Blaine smiled, "if we were still in high school and the Warblers were still a thing, we'd let you join."

  Everybody swarmed around the honorary Warbler, while Barry leaned to Kurt and asked, "why the meta-human handcuffs?"

  "What?"

  "When I was kidnapped, Cisco had ropes around his wrists and I had the power dampening handcuffs. Why?"

  "I didn't have anything to do with it," his eyes went wide with suspicion. "That means someone else knows your secret."

Song - Open Your Eyes - Tha Los