Side Hoe: are they hot?

I look at the boys, Jaden is putting on his shoes. Dylan is attempting to twerk on Charley and Charley is pushing him away.

Me: sure. One has some mad twerking skills.

I laugh at my response. I look up and see an upset Rhys. She gets so jealous over Stacey and I don't understand why. Stacey doesn't like me in that way. I love Rhys. I don't want anyone but her, but she walked away. She's said she was done.

"Lets go."

"Hurry up, imma tap her!" Dylan screams running out the door. Jaden close behind. And Charles rolls his eyes and makes his way out.

"They are nasty. Is that how all boys think?" She asks putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Yes." She makes a face. "But, some guys only think about certain women." I wink. She sucks in a breath and I leave her and run out the door with the boys.

I get in the car and we all wait for Rhys to get outside.

"Wowie, shes hot." Jaden says looking in the direction of Rhys who is walking toward the car.

"She's Wade's. Hands off." Charles says.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'm going to get Stacey." He grins. The boys yell and say that they are going to get her first. Rhys slides in the car next to me and puts on her seatbelt.

"Let's gooooo!" Dylan whines. I roll my eyes and move out my legs. It's a habit for most guys to sit with their legs open. Guess it's a habit and it's more comfortable.

...

"It feel a little woozy." Dylan slurs tripping over his own feet. Stacey and Rhys weren't in the room, they were in the kitchen.

"I thought you were going to try and score with Stacey?" Jaden asks leaning back in the seat next to me.

"Well, turns out that chics aren't my type." He laughs.

"Are you saying that you're gay?" Charles asks.

"Yes. Why?" Dylan asks looking at his pants.

"Holy CRAP! WADE I FREAKING TOLD YOU HE WAS GONNA TURN OUT GAY!" Charles screams on the top of his lungs. Dylan's eyes widen in realization.

"Oh crap! Don't tell anyone! Please! I like girls too!" He cries. I smile and we all promise him we won't but this won't be the last he hears of it.

The girls come back in the room with smiles on their faces.
...

RHYS POV

"I say we play truth or dare!" Dylan screams. I laugh as we all sit around the coffee table that has been cleared off and a bottle for us to spin. "I'll start." He spins the bottle and if lands on Charley. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Um, are you gay?" Dylan asks.

"Dylan, is this is your way of asking me out, no. I'm not gay." Charley smirks. Dylan glares at him and sulks in his seat. Jaden spins the bottle and it lands on me.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I respond bravely.

"I dare you to give Jaden a lap dance." Charles smirks.

"What?" I sputter.

"If you can't do it I will." Stacey says haughtily. Dylan winks at me and I feel my face turn red.

"Can we do it in private?" I ask. Charles shakes his head and I let out a groan. I walk over to Jaden who's eyes were half shut as he looked at me. I do what I've seen from the movies or what I remember. The boys holler and I even here Stacey cheering me on. Wade was watching with narrowed eyes, but didn't say anything.

After we're done I go back and sit next to Stacey.

"I want one now!" Dylan shouts.

"My turn!" I take the bottle and spin it and it lands on Charley. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He winks.

"Well, Charles, since you wanted a lap dance so much..." I trail off. I look over to Dylan with a smirk. "Twerk on Charles."

"No!" Charles screams getting up from the chair and running away from Dylan who is ready to twerk on him. Wade walks back into the room and sits next to Jaden.

"What did I miss?" He asks.

"Dylan was dared to twerk on Charles." We al burst out laughing.

"Well, I'm tired. You guys can stay over. Jaden and Wade share a room, Charles can sleep on the couch since he wouldn't let the Dare happen. Dylan and Rhys share a room and I get my own." Stacey announces and cleans up the coffee table. I help her and then head up stairs. She gives me a big shirt and shorts to change into.

Dylan is laying on the bed shirtless and only in his boxers. "Dylan! Put some clothes on!" I smack him with a pillow and go into the bathroom.

"I'M NOT SLEEPING IN JEANS!" He whines. I laugh and come back out and get into the bed. I shut off the lamp and cuddle into the covers. Dylan turns toward me, I can't see his face but he is close. "Wade really loves you." He whispers as he gets closer.

"Yeah." I say back.

"Don't hurt him." And then I hear his soft snoring. I close my eyes and head in the same direction.

...

"DYLAN!" Someone yells making me jump in my sleep. I'm curled up to Dylan who has his arms wrapped around me. The doors burst open and Wade and Jaden come in to view. Wade's eyes follows Dylan's arms around me, He tenses And then he relaxes.

"There's some chic who keeps calling you and I don't know how to work your phone SO TURN IT OFF." Jaden yells at him. I let out a laugh, Jaden cast me a cheeky grin before flopping on the bed next to me. "So how was sleeping with a gay guy?"

"He's really warm." I laugh. Jaden grins and puts his head on a pillow. From the corner of my eye I see Wade shake his head before leaving the room.

FINALLY GOT A CHAP IN SORRY GUYS. VOTE AND COMMENT