Scene 13

(Open scene in an alley outside of the funeral home)

(Enter Fin, Jazz, and Jackson)

Jackson: *shoves Fin against a wall* Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?

Jazz: Yeah queer! Who the fuck!?

Fin: Look, Jackson, just leave us alone. This is not the place for this. We are at a funeral.

Jazz: And what's that to you, punk?

Fin: That's my friend lying dead in a casket in there. That's what it is to me, punk!

Jackson: *pushes Fin again* Oh, so you're trying to be smart with us now?

Fin: Just leave us alone! All of us! Me! Ashlynn! Everyone! *slaps Jackson across the face*

Jackson: *holds cheek and chuckles* Oh, I see now. The little nerd has a crush on his best friend. *turns to Jazz and laughs*

Fin: Just leave her alone. You will never deserve a girl like her.

Jazz: Please, you've got "friend zone" written across your head.

Fin: Shut up

Jazz: Why should I?

Fin: Get off of me! *tries to shoves Jazz but accidentally hits him in the face*

Jazz: Why you little! Blair isn't gonna be the only friend that Ashlynn will be mourning, you twat! *punches at Fin*

Fin: *dodges Jazz* Can we just drop this?

Jackson: Drop it? You started this, buddy! Plus,  what the hell can you do, you scrawny little dweeb?

Jazz: *tries to punch again*

Fin: *didges again; punches Jazz hard in the face* 

Jazz: Okay that's it *pulls out switch blad*

Jackson: Wow Jazz, don't take it that far dude.

Jazz: Thia little prick deserves it! *lunges at Fin with the knife*

Fin: *dodges* Stop!

Jazz: You're worthless! You hear me?! Worthless!!! *lunges again*

Jackson: Jazz! Cool it! *starts walking over to Jazz*

Jazz: *turns to Jackson and points it at him* I'm done being your tiny puppet Jack! I'm not gonna be your little sidekick anymore!

Jackson: Wow wow, Jazz, buddy, come one. Put the knife down. *tries stepping forward*

Jazz: Stay back *jabs forward*

Jackson: *stops moving* Jazz. Drop. The. Knife>

Jazz: No

Fin: *picks up a brick while Jazz is not looking*

Jazz: I should end yo first! *lunges towards Jackson*

(Before Jazz could stab Jackson, Fin clubs Jazz over the head causing him to fall to the ground)

(Silence)

(Fin and Jackson look down at Jazz)

(Jazz starts bleeding out and doesn't move)

Jackson: You killed him! YOU KILLED JAZZ!!!

Fin: Shh shh, someone will hear you!

Jackson: You're a killer!

Fin: Shhhh!

Jackson: A murder!

Fin: *grabs the knife and points it at Jackson* If you tell anyone then...well.....um...You're next!

Jackson: Fin. Bro. Don't do this.

Fin: I can't tell you how much pain you've put me through. Mentally! Physically! All of that!

Jackson: Come on man, I was just poking fun.

Fin: No! That is not poking fun and I am not your man or your bro! I let you wipe your feet on me like a doormat for eleven years!

Jackson: I didn't mean any harm

Fin: Really!?

Jackson: Well...

Fin: Yeah, that's what I thought.

Jackson: Just drop the knife, Fin.

Fin: Why? So you could beat me up again? Or do you want me to do more biology homework?!

Jackson: Fin-

Fin: No! Don't "Fin" me! I should have stood up to you a long time ago. I should have listened to my friends, to Ashlynn. Now I'm doing it!

Jackson: Dude, don't jump this far.

Fin: Jump-

(Sirens can be heard in the distance)

Fin: Crap...

Jackson: So do you want to be charged with a single or double homicide?

Fin: *holds the knife closer to Jackson's throat; takes a breath; drops arm* Just go

Jackson: *runs* Killer!

(Exit Jackson)

(Cop car pulls up with red and blue flashing lights)

Cop on the speaker: Put the weapon down!

Fin: *drops the knife and raises hands*

(Enter cop)

Cop: *puts handcuffs on Finn* You have the right to remain silent, anything you say- *leads Fin off stage* 

(Exit Fin and Cop)

(Stage goes black)

(End scene)