-. Chapter 1 .-

🐝

"Truth or Dare" Kyungsoo yelled to Baekhyun. "Truth." "Your No fun!" Kyungsoo mumbled, Everyone laughed. "Okay Uhmm, Who was your first." Baekhyun was kinda shook from the question. "I'm still a virgin." Everyone looked at him. "No way, BaekHyun is a fucking virgin!!" Kyungsoo laughed and the others too. Even though this party kinda sucked, it was fun to do Truth or Dare with everyone. With everyone i mean, Jongdae, Kyungsoo, Jongin, BaekHyun, Chanyeol and lets not forget my 'friends with benefits' Minseok. The others were 'A sleep.' "Hey dont make fun of it." BaekHyun yelled at Kyungsoo. "I just haved met the right person yet.." "i can be the right person." Chanyeol winked at BaekHyun. "No your just a fuckboy!"

"Truth or Dare, Sehun!" Baekhyung said. "Dare!" The boys went "Ohhhh" because it was the first 'Dare' of the Night. "Kiss the person next to you!" The only person next to you was Minseok how was looking akward to Sehun. "Okay, how would u like it sir Lmao!" "Like with tongue and shit!" Everyone laughed thinking that Sehun wouldnt do it. "Okay." He graphed Minseoks face to bring it closer. Minseok was blushing so hard. He pressed his lips against Minseok's. His tongue slipped in. Sehun kissed him deeply now, make him want more. He pulled away and a string of saliva connected them. "Oh shit he did it!"

"Goodnight everyone." Minseok said. "Goodnight" Minseok waved at Sehun to come with him. Sehun stood up and followed Minseok. "Whats up." Sehun said looking at his Hyung. "What do you mean whats up! You know how awkward that was for me!" Sehun moved close and Minseok back away. "But you liked it didnt you?" Now Minseok was against the wall, Sehun put him in a lock with his hands. "No i didn't, People shouldn't know were doing this. Besides your still in a relationship with Luhan!" Sehun had put his knee between Minseok's legs. "Luhan is gone, idk were he is." He put his knee a bit higher and heard a little moan escaping Minseok's mouth.

"Besides Minseok your fucking hot, They are jealous were doing this." Sehun was attacking Minseok's neck now. Leaving purple and red marks in his neck and on his collarbones. "Why wont you just love me already, i want you to be mine." Sehun mumbled. The member of the older one was already growing. "I so fucking done with this shit." Sehun walked away. "Were are you going?!" Minseok runned after him with his shirt for his member trying to hide it. "Im going home." "But Kyungsoo said we could sleep here." Sehun keeped walking and graph his Jacket. "Well im not gonna sleep here fam." He walked out.

The next morning Sehun woke up alone in his bed. Only the big teddybear of Minseok to keep him company. He smiled at the thought of Minseok beeing cute with 'Sir cuddles'. he checked his phone and saw a text coming in fron Minseok.

Baby boy🍼
Why would you leave me like that!!!

Daddy🌻
What do you mean "like that¿"

BabyBoy🍼
You know... with my dick all hard 😳

Daddy🌻
Because i wanted too

Daddy🌻
I hope you sleeped well

BabyBoy🍼
I would have sleeped better if you didnt left me like that 🙄

Daddy 🌻
Deal with it

Daddy🌻
I have to blast, have fun with the boys 🙄

BabyBoy🍼
Hey! I am not done with you!

Sehun throw his phone on his bed. He stood up and walked to the kitchen to get some food. not long after that his phone ring. He runned to the Bedroom. "For fucksakes!" He picked the phone up and it was no surprise that Minsoek was calling him. "What the fuck do you want!" A loud moan came from the other line. "What the fuck." "Sehun~ Jongdae dick is so big."  A other moan came from the older one. Sehun was beginning to become mad now. "Minseok what are you doing!" He said in a strict but calm voice. "I saw Jongdae in the shower, and he was so big. I never have been so turned on!!" Moans escaped from Minseok. From the sounds of the phone, he wasn't fucking anyone just beating himself. "Im picking you up, get your shit ready."

Sehun stephed out of his car and walked to Kyungsoo's house. He walked in without greating. He was beyond angry. He opened the door of Minseoks room. He was sitting on his bed with all his stuff ready to go. "You came to pick me up Daddy." He graphed his stuff and runned to Sehun. "Daddy is beyond angry, Get in the car now." Minseok did what was told. Sehun walked to the car seeing Minseok already in it. He stepped in and saw Minseok's eyes were in fear. "When we are home, your gonna get a punishment." Sehun said while keep looking forward.

"No daddy, Im sorry. Please no punishment!!" Minseok whined

🐝

[A/N This story is meanly though Sehun eyes. So if i type like you would think, that Sehun thinking. So thats that Enjoy loves. PEACE!]