Officer Haught's little sister part 2 (Wynonna x reader)

Request: Remember that wynonna x reader fic where reader is Nicole's sister? Can you write a second part?

a/n: this takes place a few weeks after part 1, reader and Wynonna are now dating 

"Wynonna! Stop making out with my little sister!" Nicole gasped, covering her eyes and nearly dropping the pizza in her hands after she and Waverly had walked in on you and Wynonna kissing on the couch of the homestead before your planned double date. 

Wynonna pulled away from you with a grin on her face, "Oh please, it's not like I haven't interrupted you doing the same thing with my sister." 

"Wynonna!" Waverly said as Nicole started blushing and you burst out laughing.

"Alright, alright no need for a turf war," you said recollecting yourself, fixing your shirt and smoothing out your hair.

"So Waves, what do you and officer Haughtstuff want to do tonight, I mean, besides each other," she smirked at her sister.

"We figured a nice night in with pizza and movies," Waverly said choosing to ignore Wynonna's vulgar remark about her and her girlfriend.

"I'll get the beer," you offered, kissing Wynonna once more before going to the kitchen.

Nicole followed after you to get plates for the pizza.

"So I see things are going well with Wynonna," Nicole told you as you pulled the case of beer out of the fridge.

"Yes they are," you smiled, "and there's no need for you to go all overprotective big sister on her."

"Hey I'm just looking out for you, Wynonna did the same thing to me when Waverly and I started dating."

"Well I guess Waverly and I are lucky to have such caring sisters then," you teased.

Meanwhile in the living room Wynonna and Waverly were having a conversation of their own about your relationship.

"You and Y/N are so cute together," Waverly told Wynonna as she was picking out a movie.

"I really do like her," Wynonna smiled shyly.

"I can tell, I haven't seen you this happy in a long time."

"We're not moving too fast are we?" Wynonna said suddenly concerned.

"No way, you deserve this Wynonna, you and Y/N both do," Waverly affirmed as you and Nicole came back from the kitchen.

You took a seat on the couch next to Wynonna while Nicole and Waverly sat on the other end.

The movie began to play as you all grabbed your pizza and beer. 

Night's like these soon became your favorite thing, spending time with the people you loved the most without a care in the world.