Boner appetit (Wynonna x reader)

Request: Wynonna x male reader. Reader is sick. With a cold. Thinks he dying. Dramatically goes to the homestead to see if wynonna will take care of him. At the homestead wynonna takes care of him showing a soft side that no one but the reader and waverly ever sees. But like softer. She babys him. Even though it's just a cold he thinks he's dying and is just kinda fussy. And wynonna babys him and it's just super fluffy. Please and thank you. 

You woke up in a cold sweat, heart racing as you got out of bed a little too quickly making the room start to spin. 

The day before you had felt fine, but Purgatory had a way of bringing out the sickness in people. 

You got in your car and drove to the homestead. 

When you arrived, you trudged through the snow on the ground and knocked on the door. 

Wynonna answered, surprised to see you, "Y/N, did we have plans today? Are you okay, you don't look too good."

"I think I'm dying," you nasally told her through your stuffed nose.

"What! Get inside," she said worried, closing the door behind you, "Waverly! Waverly, get down here it's Y/N," she yelled out.

Waverly came rushing down the stairs, "What's wrong?" 

"He's dying," Wynonna told her sister. 

Wynonna took you to the kitchen, sitting you down on one of the dining room table chairs.

Waverly started checking you out, taking your temperature and the works. 

She pulled away from you and looked to Wynonna, "He's not dying, he has the flu, it's been making it's way 'round town, Nicole had it just last week." 

"Y/N!," Wynonna scolded smacking your arm, "don't scare me like that you asshole." 

"It may just be the flu but it feels like I'm dying," you whined. 

"Don't worry Y/N, you'll be better in a few days," Waverly told you. 

"Wynonna can you take care of me 'till I feel better," you asked your girlfriend. 

"I don't know Y/N, I'm only good at playing nurse when we're in the bedroom," Wynonna bluntly stated. 

"Alright, well on that note I'm going to go see Nicole at work, I hope you feel better," Waverly said awkwardly excusing herself. 

You heard the front door shut behind her and turned back to Wynonna, "Please Wynonna," you asked with your best puppy dog eyes. 

"Alright, alright, you can stay here a few days," Wynonna said giving in.

"You're the best."

"In bed? I know," she joked making you laugh.

"So... do you want soup or something? I think we have a can of it somewhere that didn't expire in 2009," she said going to look in the cupboards. 

When she finally found an edible can of soup in the back of the shelf she pulled out a soup pan and poured the contents in to heat up. 

"Let me go grab some blankets from upstairs," she told you leaving the kitchen. 

A few minutes later she came back down, hands full of blankets and pillows, dumping them onto the couch.

She laid them out and returned to the kitchen to check on the soup. 

When it was done she poured the soup into a bowl and placed it in front of you. 

"Boner appetit," she smiled. 

"Thanks Wynonna," you chuckled, even when you felt like shit, Wynonna could always make you laugh. 

After finishing the soup you made your way to the makeshift bed on the couch. 

Next to the couch there was a bottle of water, some asprin, a box of kleenex and a trash can. 

"The royal treatment I see," you said sitting down. 

"Only the best for my revenant-hunting partner in crime," she teased.

Wynonna sat down next to you, grabbing a pillow and placing it in her lap signalling you to lie down.

You wrapped yourself up in a warm blanket and rested your head in her lap. 

Wynonna turned the tv on, playing your favorite show on netflix. 

You stayed like that for a while, laughing along to the show while Wynonna gently played with the tips of your hair. 

Eventually you fell asleep, but you looked so peaceful and Wynonna didn't want to disturb you by getting up so she decided to just take a nap too.

A few hours later the door to the homestead opened and Waverly and Nicole walked inside. 

Waverly awed at the sight and thought it was too cute not to take a picture of. 

"Who knew Wynonna could be so... soft," Nicole said as Waverly took out her phone. 

"Only for Y/N," Waverly smiled.