One of a kind (Wynonna x reader)

Request: Can I ask for one where the fem reader is dating Wynonna and gets her a pet rock because Wynonna told her she's allergic to animals. The reader even gives her a small blanket for it

a/n: It wasn't until after I finished writing this that I realized I read the prompt wrong and it was Wynonna who was supposed to have the animal allergy so it is my apologies that it is flipped with the reader having the allergy. 

Wynonna first found out you were allergic to animals when Waverly brought in a stray cat she found wandering around the barn of the homestead.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" Wynonna asked after Waverly left to take the cat to the Purgatory animal shelter. 

"I don't know, it just never came up," you shrugged.

"Well it's a good thing I never decided to surprise you with a dog or something," Wynonna stated.

"Wynonna, why would you ever get me a dog?"

"Isn't that what people do when relationships get serious? Someone surprises the other with an animal? Waverly and Nicole are already talking about getting Calamity Jane a friend."

"Wynonna, as much as I would love to have a pet with you, we don't need to get an animal to assert the seriousness of our relationship," you chuckled.

The conversation was left at that until weeks later when Wynonna got an idea.

You were reading on the couch in the homestead when Wynonna walked in, placing a bag on the table in front of you.

"What is that?" you asked siting up.

"You gotta open it to find out."

You reached your hand into the bag and felt a solid, cold object sitting inside.

You pulled it out with a look of confusion on your face. 

"It's a rock," Wynonna said proudly.

"A... rock?"

"It's our new pet," she said sitting next to you on the couch.

"Wynonna, are you okay?"

"You're allergic to animals so I got us a pet rock.. according to the internet they are really popular." 

"That's very sweet of you Wynonna," you chuckled.

She pulled a small rag out of pocket, "I even got it a little blanket," she beamed.

You couldn't help the huge grin that formed across your face at your girlfriends gesture.

"Thank you, this is the oddest yet one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me," you said before chastely kissing her. 

"I'm glad you like it... I was afraid you would think it was stupid," she admitted.

"Never," you laughed before kissing her again, a bit more passionately this time.

Wynonna pulled away smiling, "Not in front of our pet babe, he's watching."

"He's a rock Wynonna," you teased. 

"Don't hurt his feelings Y/N."

"You are truly one of a kind Wynonna Earp."