Ready to spar (Wynonna x reader)

Request: Can I request one where the reader is very muscular and likes to wanders town in a tight t-shirt and Wynonna is never able to function after seeing a glimpse of the reader and Nicole teases Wynonna one day when reader flirts while Wynonna is staring

You knew you were in good shape, you were proud of that.

Wearing tight t-shirts that fit your form just right made you feel good about yourself.

You and Dolls had a bit of a competition going on with whose muscles were more impressive so sometimes you liked to where shirts that showed off your achievements just to mess with him. 

Not to mention the fact that you noticed the way Wynonna would always become a flustered mess whenever she saw you.

You arrived to the sheriff station in your usual tight fitting workout gear, ready to spar with Dolls in the back room.

On your way in you saw Wynonna and Nicole chatting at the front desk.

"Hey guys, anything exciting going on today?" you asked them.

Wynonna's jaw went slack as she stared at your muscular frame.

"Just a few drunkards wandering the streets so nothing special," Nicole responded.

"Too bad, I could go for sending a revenant back to hell today," you joked, "well Dolls and I will be sparing if you need us."

"Roger that," Nicole added.

Wynonna was still speechless.

"You know Wynonna, we'd be happy to have an audience, it's always nice to have a beautiful woman like yourself cheering you on," you winked, cocking your head to the side innocently.

"I'll uh, keep that in mind," Wynonna muttered finally remembering how to speak.

"See ya," you said giving them a slight wave and heading off to the back room.

"Damn Wynonna, could you be anymore obvious," Nicole laughed.

"What are you talking about Haught," Wynonna said defensively. 

"Oh I don't know, you seemed to be appreciating that tight shirt Y/N was wearing," she smirked.

"So what, I know a good looking person when I see one," Wynonna scoffed.

"You sure you don't want to get a little more personal with this certain good looking person?"

"So what if I do?"

"Then maybe you should tell them," Nicole teased, "I mean they are clearly interested in you."

"Well then maybe I'll take Y/N up on that offer and have some fun watching them kick Dolls ass... and look damn good doing so," Wynonna grinned.