Happy ending (Wynonna x reader)

Request: "You need to wake up and realize that you two belong together! The two of you have something that most people spend their entire lives looking for and never find. They're one of the best people I know and one day someone is going to realize that and you'll lose them forever. So I'm asking one more time, what are you still doing here? Go, it's about time you got the happy ending." 

You never expected someone like Wynonna to come into your life.

Everyday with her was an adventure and you couldn't remember a time you ever felt so alive.

For the last year, the two of you danced around the truth that you had real feelings for each other.

Neither one of you had ever cared about someone in this way before and it scared you both.

When you went missing Wynonna could barely keep herself together.

She couldn't sleep for a week until she found the revenant that took you and sent him back to hell.

You were resting back at home and Wynonna found herself at the homestead, sitting at the dining room table, drinking straight from a bottle of her favorite whiskey that you had bought her weeks ago.

"Wynonna, what are you doing here, shouldn't you be with Y/N?" Waverly asked her sister as she walked into the kitchen.

"Why, they're safe and we got another revenant down," she said taking another swig of whiskey.

"I don't know, maybe because they could have died and you never would have gotten to tell them how you really feel," Waverly said dramatically taking a seat.

"Oh and how is it that I really feel about Y/N," Wynonna scoffed.

"Jesus Wynonna, you need to wake up and realize that you two belong together! The two of you have something that most people spend their entire lives looking for and never find. They're one of the best people I know and one day someone is going to realize that and you'll lose them forever. So I'm asking one more time, what are you still doing here? Go, it's about time you got the happy ending."

Wynonna took a moment to herself before standing up, "thanks babygirl," she said giving a quick kiss to the top of her sister's head and walking towards the door.

"Well finally," Waverly muttered to herself picking up Wynonna's whiskey bottle taking a drink.

There was a knocking at your door and you hesitantly opened it, still cautious after the revenant attack.

You were relieved when it was Wynonna standing on the other side.

"Hey Wynonna," you greeted her.

"Y/N, can we talk," she asked.

"Yeah come on in," you said stepping to the side, "what did you want to talk about?"

"It's something Waverly said."

"What did Waverly say?" you asked confused.

"That I deserve a happy ending," she blurted out.

"Well yeah of course you do Wynonna," you stated still confused as to what she was on about.

"No I mean," she took a step towards you, "I've been alone for a long time, Waverly was the only person I ever cared about and then I met you and it scares me how much I care about you. But almost losing you, it made me realize that I'm even more scared of living my life without you."

"Wynonna-"

Before you could say anything Wynonna had her arms around your neck and was kissing you.

"Wynonna," you smiled pulling away, "you're not alone anymore, and I really care about you too. Maybe we should finally give this a shot."

"Oh believe me, it took a lot of shots of whiskey to get me to do this."

You laughed and grabbed her hips pulling her back in for another kiss.

Wynonna was finally going to get her happy ending after all.