The bartender (Rosita x reader)

Request: Can I request a Rosita imagine where the reader is an Earp and they fall in love?

a/n: reader is the sibling between Wynonna and Waverly 

When you and your sister Wynonna walked into Shorty's looking for Doc you were not expecting to be greeted by a new bartender. 

Especially not one as pretty as Rosita. 

When she found out you were friends of Docs she introduced herself and held out a hand for you to shake. 

You were so taken back that you held onto her hand for a little longer than necessary. 

"Alright there Y/N, I think you can let go now," Wynonna told you. 

"Right, sorry," you awkwardly apologized pulling your hand away.

"It's okay cutie," Rosita chuckled making Wynonna raise an eyebrow, "now about those drinks."

After that, you found yourself coming to Shorty's way more often than you ever had, even more than when your younger sister Waverly was working there. 

Every moment you spent with Rosita you ended up falling for her a little bit more and the same was happening for her, you stopping by the bar was always the best part of her day.

"Hey Rosita," you greeted taking a seat at the bar stand one day.

"Hey Y/N, you want your usual?" she responded.

"Of course." 

Rosita smiled and pulled out a glass, filling it with your usual drink and slid it over to you.

"Thanks," you said cheering the glass in the air and taking a sip, "slow day I presume," you said looking around the empty bar.

"Yeah but that's okay, it just means I get to spend more time with my favorite customer," she grinned leaning against the counter.

"The lucky bastard," you teased making her laugh. 

"You know Y/N, I really like having you around," she smiled at you while cleaning some dirty glasses.

"Well I like being around... being around you I mean... I like being around you and- and the bar," you rambled nervously, silently sco!ding yourself for sounding so stupid. 

She set the now clean glass on the counter and leaned over it, her face now inches from yours. 

"Can I kiss you Y/N," she asked confidently and bit her lip.

"Yes... please," you said suddenly forgetting how to breathe.

She glanced down to your lips and back up to your eyes looking for that last confirmation that she needed before finally closing the distance.

It was slow at first but quickly heated up as you relaxed into the kiss.

She brought a hand up to gently cup your cheek when she ran her tongue over your bottom lip.

You were about to let her in when you suddenly heard the door to the bar slam shut behind you.

"What the hell's going on here," you heard the voice of your sister Wynonna state, breaking the trance Rosita had you in.

Rosita pulled away from you and you spun around in your barstool so fast that you ended up knocking your drink off the counter and it shattered on the floor.

"Oh shit," you said standing up.

"Yeah oh shit, Y/N why were you kissing Rosita," Wynonna questioned.

"I'll go get the broom," Rosita said excusing herself. 

"What are you doing here Wynonna, I thought you were supposed to be with Dolls," you said carefully picking up the big pieces of broken glass and throwing them in the trash. 

"I was but I haven't seen you all day, figured you would be here and I guess I now know why you've been coming here so much lately," Wynonna said matter-of-factly, "are you... are you two seeing each other?"

"No we aren't seeing each other... but I'd really like to," you said finally stopping to look your sister in the eyes so she knew how serious you were. 

"You know I want you to be happy but does it have to be with Rosita?'

"Maybe if you actually gave her a chance and tried to get to know her you'd see she's a really good person," you told her, "please Wynonna, I think I'm falling for her, just give her a chance... for me."

"Alright," Wynonna said shrugging her shoulders, "I will give Rosita a chance if it's what you want."

You happily gave your sister a hug, "Thank you Wynonna." 

"Wait till Waverly hears about this," Wynonna chuckled.

"Oh she already knows, she's been trying to get me to ask Rosita out for weeks."

"Seriously? Am I the only one who didn't know about this?" she said slightly offended looking to Rosita who had just returned with the broom. 

"Pretty much, even Doc figured it out a while ago," Rosita laughed.