Restless (Waverly x reader)

Request: "Hey, I've noticed that ever since we got together, you haven't been sleeping well lately. Is everything okay?" "To be honest, this is the first time in a long time that my dreams can't compare to the life I'm living while awake. Being with you is better than all the dreams I've ever had. I'd rather not get a lot of sleep if it means I get a little more time to be with you."

When you and Waverly first got together you decided it was best for the both of you to take things slow. 

When the time was right, you took the next step in upgrading your levels of intimacy in the relationship.

After a few unfortunate incidents, Wynonna had to learn to start knocking before entering her sister's room because you had been staying over most nights, even when said activities were not involved. 

Over the weeks you noticed Waverly becoming more and more restless in her sleep.

You already spent a lot of late nights staying up just talking about anything and everything with her but when you finally did find sleep, you were frequently awakened by her shifting in the bed.

One morning you woke up to the sounds coming from the alarm on your phone, you shut it off and turned over to find the rest of the bed empty.

You threw on a robe and headed downstairs to look for your girlfriend.

You entered the kitchen to find her quietly drinking a cup of coffee alone.

"Morning Waves," you said leaning down to kiss her cheek before going to grab yourself a cup.

"Morning Y/N," she said with a soft smile, clearly she hadn't slept well again that night.

You placed your cup on the table and took a seat in the chair next to her, "Hey... I've noticed that ever since we got together you haven't been sleeping well... is everything okay?"

She took a deep breath to collect her thoughts, "To be honest... this is the first time in a long time that my dreams can't compare to the life I'm living while awake."

"Waves," you blushed.

"Y/N, being with you is better than all the dreams I've ever had," she reached over and grabbed your hand, "I'd rather not get a lot of sleep if it means I get to spend a little more time with you." 

You leaned over and gave her a chaste kiss. 

"Waverly, you are more than I could have ever dreamed of myself," you smiled wide, "but you really do need to start getting more sleep, I don't think Wynonna would appreciate you falling asleep on the job because I kept you up all night."

"Wynonna would probably never sleep at the homestead again if you kept me up all night doing... certain things," she joked.

"That's true, I've already gotten a few noise complaints to keep it down when I'm 'defiling her sister'," you laughed before leaning in to kiss her again, this time not so innocently.

She grasped the back of your neck to bring you in closer until you were snapped out of the moment by someone clearing their throat.

"Sister with a big ass gun present," Wynonna announced walking into the kitchen.

Waverly pulled away smiling knowing her dreams were finally becoming a reality.