"What? I can't hold you?" Harry asks.

"I don't know. I guess you can." My mind starts to wonder back to last night when he had me pushed up against the wall. A heat rush hits me, and I try to suppress it. I return my attention to the Dolphins that are still following along with the waves from the ship.

Harry brings one hand up to my chin and guides my face so that I'm looking in his eyes again. I notice the tiny gold specks in the green of his irises, and his long lashes. He moves in slowly and presses his lips against mine, and I kiss him back before I can wrap my mind around what's happening. We're interrupted by a chorus of "awww"s from the other passengers on the boat. I break away from Harry, red faced, and wiggle out of his arms as quick as I can.

"Don't be shy." A middle aged woman in sunglasses says to me. "Young love is so sweet."

Love?

Normally, I don't mind being the center of attention. Actually, I love it, but now I wish I could just be invisible. I've never seen any of these people, and I know they don't know about Harry and I, but their stares make me feel exposed. I smile awkwardly at them, hoping they'll return their attention to anything else.

"Yeah, don't be shy, Stella." Harry adds. He pulls me back into his arms and rest his head on my shoulder as we watch the ocean pass by us.

Two hours filled with hand holding and short kisses later, the sail boat excursion is over. We're back inside the rental car, me being in the driver's seat this time. Car rides with Harry are the worst because I'm trapped in a small space with all the awkward feelings and lusting looks. All the sexual tension and unsaid words.

Harry scrolls on his phone for a couple of minutes before suggesting that we go to a little sea food shack that's close to our hotel. I agree with him because my stomach is growling embarrassingly loud and a headache is developing. We arrive there in fifteen minutes flat, even though the drive should have taken twenty five. I've always been a little heavy on the gas pedal.

We get inside and seated quickly and scour over the menu. Right now, I could eat almost anything. We order our food and get served it a short time after. Harry reaches across the table and holds my hand, but I pull it out of his grasp. We eat in silence, and I start to think that Harry is questioning what we have going on between us. He has to feel some kind of guilt or regret or disgust about this. Doesn't he?

By the time were walking into our suite, I'm feeling like death. My head is spinning, and my stomach is woozy. I use the wall for support as I slip off my shoes and head to the couch, falling down onto it.

"You good?" Harry asks. He squints his eyes as he studies me.

"Yeah, I think so. I just need a few."

Harry nods and heads through the suite somewhere. When he returns a couple of minutes later, he's changed from his skinny jeans and button up into blue athletic shorts and a white tank top. I burry my head in my crossed arms that rest on my knees, trying to make the room stop spinning. I feel the couch sink down beside me as he sets down next to me.

"Hey," he says, and I look up. "You look flushed. I'll be right back." He leaves and returns with a cloth from the bathroom, handing it to me. In his other hand, he holds out two pills. "It's a cold wash cloth, press it to your forehead. It will help. And take these. It's ibuprofen."

I do what he says and thank him. He stays beside me, wrapping an arm around me, and pulling my body close to his. At first, I want to resist him, but then I give in and rest against him with my head on his chest. I focus on the steady beats of his heart and his scent that has become so familiar to me. He rubs his hand in soothing motions up and and down my arm and back. Wow, who knew Harry could throw out his arrogance to be sweet?

The longer I stay in Harry's arms, the more tired I get, despite it not even being that late. It was an eventful day. I feel myself drifting off with my last thought being about how sore I might be in the morning from sleeping on this couch. I'm not motivated enough to get up, though, and let go of consciousness.

((Thanks so much for reading! Be sure to add this story to your library and/or reading list so you won't miss any updates. Also, I might start doing some give aways, maybe gifting songs on iTunes for readers and voters. Anyways, please vote if you liked this chapter, thaaaaanks❣️❣️))