One Shall Rise, One Shall Fall Part 3

While Optimus went out for recon, Elena once again had a message from PeaceStar, now through her dreams. the place where she was standing, was a dark desert.

"Where am I? what going on here?" she asked.

"This is because of Unicron awakening," said PeaceStar before showed up.

"Unicron? You mean the one who fought with Primus?"

"The one and same," said PeaceStar.

"But what he is doing here on earth?"

"Because he is the core of your planet."

"What?!"

"Long time ago, when he was defeated, because of gravity and magnetism earth became to exist."

"Then what will happen?"

"If he fully wakes up it will be the end of your planet and the human race."

"Is there anything that could stop him?"

"There is. The Matrix of leadership."

"What is that?"

"It holds all the knowledge of Primes. Before Unicron was defeated AlphaStar climb up to theStar tower and made a wish a Wish way to save Primes and Cybertron. During that wish, a light came up to her which she sent to the Primes along her tears to create a device where all the knowledge was stored."

"Did it stop Unicron back then?"

"To send him away from Cybertron, yes. But this is bit different situation. Unicron can't be moved without causing any damage."

"How it suppose to help them?"

"It knows its way. Like I said Matrix of leadership holds all the knowledge of Primes. It uses its power how it sees fit."

"Where is it then?" asked Elena.

"In Optimus spark," said PeaceStar. Elena looked her with wide eyes. "Primus himself gave it to him. He is last of the Primes."

"He is?"

"Which is why Unicron is after his life."

"What? Why?"

"Because he is last Prime. Last descendant of Primus."

"Aren't you too?"

"Yes. But Primes, are capable of fighting. which is why Unicron goes after Optimus before he goes after you."

"Me?"

"You're Star now. The child of Primus. If it wasn't for Star he wouldn't be here. besides, if the last the one of us dies, it could break our father's heart and kill him too."

"So, he is after all of us," said Elena look down before PeaceStar lifts her head up.

"Not unless you get him first."

"But..."

"Optimus is aware that Matrix could stop him, but to make sure everything goes well, you need to be strong, and brave. And most of all, trust your feelings."

"What you mean?" asked Elena, but PeaceStar was once more fading away. "Peace! Wait. I still need to ask you. Why you..."

Elena wakes up in Optimus' berth and looks around. She wasn't sure how long she was sleeping, but she felt that situation is out of hand. She looked herself and find that SweetStar had torn her dress. She will buy a new one for her when this is over for sure. She tries to get up until she notices the audio file next to her. She first thought it's one of Optimus', but a cording to its name it's for her. What has it?