Synthetic Energon (T.M.I.)

Elena arrived near to Darby's house. She usually didn't come visit them, since she has been occupied in Base. But this wasn't any ordinary visit. She was there because of the Silver.

All happened in the morning. When she entered the command center after dance session, Silver run past her. When she asked what was wrong with her, others didn't notice it. not even Ratchet.

"That's funny. She was here a moment ago."

That is his words. They all seem to be interested in something. Usually, Elena would stay and help by Star computer. The only thing she heard was something about data cylinder from Cybertron. Ratchet would have gone all about it, but Elena excused herself because she was more worried about Silver. She never leaves, when it comes something about Cybertron. She usually would be there to explain certain things, but this was all new. Then June called her and tell that Silver was in their home, crying. Silver crying? Something was up. So, she left the base to the Darby's.

Luckily Jack had just got from work, so he opened the door for her.

"Sorry. I don't usually do home visits," said Elena.

"I know," said Jack. "Any idea why Silver came to us?"

"How should I know. This was totally new to me too," said Elena. "She would usually is helping others in command center during the mission, but run away. I think she is upset about something."

"Of what?" asked Jack.

"That's I'm going to find out," said Elena.

Jack lead her to his mom's room because that's where Silver was. The room was bit dark, but they could see Silver resting on.

"Silver?" answered Elena.

Hearing her voice Silver look up at her. Then she glomps on her but also transformed back to SweetStar.

"Oh, Elena!" cried SweetStar while hugged her.

"Wow! who is..."

"Jack SweetStar. Sweet Jack." introduced Elena. "SweetStar I thought you can't hide you star life signal. Isn't that reason why I took wolf form?"

"Why would it matter?" said SweetStar sadly. Okay, something was up. Elena picks her up and looked at her.

"Sweet, what is going on?" she asked. SweetStar looked away. In this, Elena knew why she wouldn't speak. "Jack, can you give us a moment."

"Okay," he said and closed the door, leaving them alone.

"Sweet, is this because the others discovered some kind cylinder?" asked Elena. SweetStar took a deep breath. As Star Elena needs to know the truth, but tell it won't be easy.

"Long time ago, when the war started, we Stars had to send certain information away. So, Decepticons won't have it. All that information was put into data cylinders and send them away."

"It wasn't just from Decepticons, wasn't it?" asked Elena. SweetStar looked at her scared. How did she know? "Optimus told me about FallStar."

"Which part?" asked SweetStar.

"About when she killed Elita. And that her existence was unknown."

"Well, those are true," said SweetStar. "She once was one of us. One of my favorite big sisters. But we never knew she would fall like that."

"What happened?" asked Elena.

"Before the war, we lived in a golden age. Or that's what it was most of it. In its first years, our elder sister died."