Metal Attraction

It's been now sometimes now when June learned the truth of Autobots. Elena has explained their situation to her and she showed her true look as a cyborg. And by how it looked Silver started to like her. She has actually started to ask many things from June. Mostly it seems to be medical advice. June also seems to visit a few times now.

Elena has just finished her today's dance when she came to see them.

"So, where's Optimus?" asked June.

"On the scouting mission with Bumblebee," said Ratchet. "Sorry to disappoint."

"And I wear heels and everything."

"MOM!" yelled Jack.

"She is kidding, Jack," said Elena. "I already told her so."

"Well, I did expect him to be here when I'm going to make a medical check on you. If there's going to be something to know about," said June. That was true. Since Elena hasn't gone to the hospital (Because she doesn't have ID and is on the Dead list), This could be good chance to get a professional check.

"I'm over twenty years old, And Optimus isn't my father," said Elena. the last line hurt her, but no one didn't seem to notice it. Or at least she hopes so.

Then Bulkhead came with Miko and Raf. June asked how was the school before Arcee and Jack tried test tracking systems. And June seemed to be a bit worried about it. On that Arcee seem to lose her temper, but luckily didn't, when Ratchet asked Bulkhead to go check on something. Miko, of course, wanted to go, but no. In the end, Arcee went with Bulkhead.

Elena excused going check what Ratchet had found.

"What you found?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. Something is causing some kind of magnetism."

"Hmm...?" was all Elena said before she went to Star Computer to check. Silver in other took the opportunity to go say hi to June. At least someone is happy for a surprise visit.

By what Elena find from Star Computer, Stars knew all about magnetism and teach it, so Cybertronian could use in their work. But when the war started and Stars became hunted by Decepticons, magnetism came one of the protections Stars had to use. Makes sense. Good thing Elena has studied some magnetism recently. But then...

The reading got interrupted by a call from others. By how things sound, Bulkhead and Arcee were 'stuck' by magnetism. Because of some kind polarity device. And Miko was there. No wonder it has been so peaceful without annoying comments.

'Mental note: give a little smack to Miko once she gets here.' thought Elena.

But what Ratchet told, if Megatron gets it, things could turn out ugly, since they all are made of metal. So, it's best to get it back, while it's still there. But this time, Miko gets back. By Arcee's orders. And Miko just had to yell at Com-link about June. Better smack twice.

"You want me or Silver to go there?" asked Elena, while picking her holoprojector up.

"It's best if you both don't go there," said Ratchet. "That device was designed especially against Stars."

"Wow, what?" asked Elena.

"Since Magnetism is one of few protection Stars could have, Decepticons made it so they could catch them, easily."

"And let me guess, the one who gave all this information to build it, was FallStar," said Elena. Ratchet was really sure, but it sounds reasonable.

"Wait! Who?" asked Jack.

"I'll tell later," said Elena, while Ratchet opens the ground bridge. "Because right now Miko is going to get it."

"Oho!" said Raf and Jack. By how she sounds this could turn out ugly.