Partners

In the base, Elena was approaching the command center. She was wearing an old-fashioned white dress. She was preparing something in the area where kids usually spend time watching TV or playing video games. Silver was looking from side what she was doing.

"There. All done," she said.

"What is?" Ratchet asked.

"I'll go visit my Father's and PeaceStar's grave."

"Is it today?"

"Yes."

"Time surely passes quickly here." Ratchet said.

"Well, we humans like to remember certain things while we can." Elena remind.

"I feel there's coming word 'until'."

"Until it's good to left in the past. That usually depends on a lot."

"Well, I have to agree on that. Some bots don't know when to leave some things behind."

"You mean about Cliffjumper?"

"No... maybe...I mean..."

"I believe, what Ratchet tries to say, sometimes is best let certain things into the past. Otherwise, wrong thought will disturb our thinking." Optimus said while came forward to Elena.

"Like a revenge?" Elena asked.

"That for example. Instead, going after M.E.C.H. about what they did to your father, you have decided to leave it to agent Fowler."

"Well, even if I want to, it would be stupid and suicidal. Not to mention they could kill me before I get close to them. Plus, agent Fowler knows what to do."

"But the decision you made is wise. For vengeance can't return our dear ones or change things that had happened."

"I know..." Elena said smiling bit.

"Optimus! Our scanners have detected a Decepticon energy profile," Ratchet reported, "But it's...ancient."

"The past has a way of catching up with the present,"

"If it is ancient, someone must have activated it," Elena suggested.

"The question is who. That worries me." Ratchet said.

"Then it's best to go look what has caused it. Ratchet, call others to command center and prepare the ground bridge."

"Can I come along?" Elena asked.

"Aren't you suppose to go see your father's grave?" Ratchet asked.

"I sure it wouldn't take so long to check what is causing the signal come active. Plus, you may need Star to check where it came."

"This could involve fighting with cons," Optimus said.

"I stay on your shoulder or hide." Elena reply.

Optimus didn't like the idea to bring her, but then again, unlike Miko, she knows when to stay on base and help from Star computer. And she does has a point. They could use her as Star.

So, he agreed.

Soon as others came, Optimus, Elena, Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee passed through Groundbridge and came to the place where they spot the signal. The first thing they spot was a hole on in the ground. Following it they found an entrance to the old ship.

"What happened?" Elena asked.

"This probably crash landed here a long time ago," Arcee explained.