One Shall Rise, One Shall Fall Part 2

In the base, while others went for Optimus, SweetStar had a sense of what happened.

"Innocent sacrifices for love one..." she whispers to herself.

"What you said?" asked Miko.

"June, I need your medical bag," said SweetStar.

"Why?" asked June.

"I'll return it. I just need it," said Sweet serious voice. No one has seen Sweet this serious. She always has been sweet childish and all. But deadly serious, never. June gave her medical bag without any reply. Sweet seemed to know something. Right when she had a bag, SweetStar used her ice element to create medical bed same like which Raf was resting.

"Wow," said Miko.

"How you..." asked Jack.

"You haven't been told? Each Star controls one of the star elements. I have an element of ice." explained SweetStar.

"No wonder you survived from Arctic," said Miko.

"Elements? is there more?" asked June.

"Eight in total. Two of us controlled the main one's water, the wind, earth, and fire. The four of rest of us controlled the rest; Ice, nature, electricity, and lava."

"Lava?" asked Miko.

"Well, we couldn't put ashes, what is good with that."

"So, you were like...six?" asked June after she counts. Then Bumblebee beeped something.

"Bumblebee said there were seven Stars," said Raf, while resting.

"Who is the last?" asked Jack.

Sweet didn't have time to tell that because right then Bumblebee activated the bridge to bring others in. Sweet went quickly to see what was the situation. Bulkhead and Ratchet brought Optimus, who was bit weak because of the battle with Megatron and dark energon. Behind them came Arcee who was carrying Elena.

"Elena!" yelled SweetStar noticing Elena's situation. She looked weak. But not like Raf was while ago, if not weak for using too much energy. "Arcee put her here," ordered SweetStar and brought medical bed forward to her. Once Arcee placed Elena to bed, Sweet took her away.

"Where are you going?" asked Arcee.

"This is something I need to check in private. We'll be at Optimus' quarters if you need anything," said SweetStar before she and Elena disappeared into the hallway.

It took awhile to get to the quarters of Optimus since it was an almost end of the hallway. Plus Sweet was small to get up to press the code and get the door open. Once she got it, she moved Elena from medical bed to Optimus's berth, because she won't get her up to her room without getting her head hit more than once.

Sweet had to thorn off Elena's upper part of her dress since she didn't have time to remove it properly. She will get new for her. Then she started to make normal checking on Elena. Heartbeat, pulse, etc. everything showed what she expected. Been once again near dark energon and had done who knows what. She obviously super weak. But is it good or bad? Not sure. It needs one last check. The blood sample. She went look from the bag if there are sample bottles and shot. Luckily, she finds them. She was about to prepare to take a sample when Elena was waking up.

"Sweet? What...? Where...?"

"You're back at base. You were found with Optimus," said SweetStar.

"Optimus? is he..."

"He should be fine. He is a bit weak after fighting with Megatron and been exposed by dark energon."