Chapter 3

Later that night, the gang stopped by Cindy's house to help carry in some presents. 

"No lights on in the house, your mom must be out shopping" Lou said to Cindy. 

Just then the Xmas lights on the house came on. 

"Oh good, I'm so glad you're home" Betty called out, while on the roof. 

"That's my mom" Cindy told Kali's gang. 

"Oh I can feel it Lou, this is the year. When everybody ask who has the most spectacular lights, they're gonna cry out "Mrs Betty Lou Who!" Betty proclaimed.

"Amateur" Cynthia whispered to the others about Betty. 

"Every year our neighbor "Martha May Whovier" always wins cause she has the best lights" Cindy explained to the others.

"Is that a chandelier?" Brock pointed out. 

"It's all for the cause" Betty told him before she added. "Oh and Cindy, could you be Mommy's little helper and unscrew the bulb from the refrigerator? Cause somehow I missed that one" 

Soon the gang knew they had to get going. 

"Well I guess we'll see you tomorrow" Teeders told Cindy. 

"Okay" Cindy agreed. 

The gang found their own place to sleep that night as they all went to bed, while they looked out the window to see Mount Crumpit knowing that was where the Grinch lived.

Curious to know a little more about the Grinch, Kali went out, along with Brock joining her, by using her crystal to teleport them up to Mount Crumpit. 

They manged to sneak into the Grinch's cave and observe the strange misanthropic creature without him seeing them. 

"I tell you Max, I don't know why I ever leave this place. I got all the company I need right here" the human siblings heard the Grinch say. 

Even though Kali knew that feeling all too well that the Grinch was actually pretty lonely. This did leave the gang to wonder, until they came up with a plan to do something about this problem with the Grinch.