Chapter 2

As always, in the blink of an eye there was flash, and the gang had arrived. 

The only problem was that the gang started seeing clouds, which was odd? They looked down and then at each other realizing they were in the sky. 

They all screamed as they came plunging down, landing in the snow on the side of Mount Crumpit. And the gang continued rolling down the hill up into a snowball together, when they finally stopped after crashing into a tree. 

"Kali! For once can you please work on your crystal's negotiating skills?!" Cynthia yelled.

"Hey i'm just your average teenage girl, not a sorcerer! And besides at least the crystal got us here... this time" Kali defended.

"UH, HELLO!" the others looked up to see David stuck on top of the tree. David was afraid of heights. 

He soon fell off and came crashing down through the branches, while the others cringed. 

"It's okay, the snow broke my fall" David muffled, as he was face flat in the snow. 

After the gang helped David up, they looked over to see the entrance to the town of Whoville. 

"This is definitely the place" Teeders said. 

The citizens of Whoville were kind and welcoming to the strangers as the gang of kids walked through the town. Looking all over to see the town filled with decorations, a marching band, even a countdown clock to Christmas.

"Is it just me or does it look like the whole town has gone overboard with Christmas?" David asked the gang.

"And why not, I love Christmas so much too!" Cynthia smiled. 

"Wow, these Whos must really love Christmas" Ann commented. 

"It's their favorite holiday" Kali told her sister. 

"Do they always talk in rhyme?" Brock asked, annoyed with the Whos. 

"All the time" Kali replied before she giggled at her brother who groaned. 

The gang continued walking, when Kali bumped into someone, knocking over a stack of presents. 

"Excuse me" a little female voice said. 

"No, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going" Kali apologized. 

"Here, let us help you" Teeders offered, as the gang helped pick up the presents. 

The gang looked to see this little girl in a dress and about six years old. 

"Thank you" she said. 

"You're welcome" Kali smiled. 

"I haven't seen you guys around here" the little girl looked at the group funny, not recognizing them. 

"Uh we're not from around here" David said, before Cynthia slapped his shoulder and whispered "Don't be a creeper!". 

"OW!" David rubbed his shoulder (Cynthia was a hard/violent slapper).

"Oh excuse me, my name is Kali" The Adventure girl offered her hand out to shake with the little girl. "And these are my friends" she introduced the others.

"My name is Cindy Lou Who" the little girl said while shaking hands with Kali.  

"Hi, Hello" Teeders and David waved. 

"Please to meet you" Cynthia did a curtsy. 

"Hi, Cindy, I'm Ann and this is my twin brother Brock" Ann greeted while Brock was distracted eating cookies like a pig, his faced covered with chocolate smudges.