"Not your best first impression" Teeders whispered in a teasing tone to Brock. 

"Steer clear of Brock, he's a bit of a doofus" Kali told Cindy, but in a joking matter. 

"Hey!" Brock protested.

Just then a man in a blue post office uniform and glasses came over to the group. 

"Cindy, there you are" he said before he turned to see Kali's gang. "Well, hello there" he smiled to the group. 

"Kali, guys, this is my dad" Cindy introduced. 

"The name's Lou Who" he greeted. "And welcome to Whoville" 

"Nice to meet you, Mr Lou Who" said Teeders, while Brock was annoyed and confused with the name. 

"I've never seen you guys around here before" Lou said to the group, looking at them funny just as Cindy did. 

"Oh uh.. we're just visiting for the holidays" David replied.

"Well the more the merrier for the Whobilation" Lou smiled. 

"Who-bil what?" Brock was completely confused. 

"Only Whoville's biggest Christmas party of the year" Lou explained to the newcomers.

"Sounds like fun" Teeders smiled. 

"Very convincing" Cynthia added in her rich pampered nature. 

The gang soon followed Lou and Cindy through town, offering to help carry some presents for them.

"Boy, nothing beats Christmas right?" Lou asked his daughter. 

"I guess" Cindy shrugged her shoulders. 

"You guess?" Lou looked towards Cindy, baffled.

"It's just, I look around at you and mom and everyone getting all kerbobbled. Doesn't this seem superfluous?" Cindy asked. 

"Yeah, I have to agree with you" Kali added. 

Just then the gang saw two boys running into town, shouting towards Lou, who where Cindy's older brothers. 

"What happened to you?!" Lou asked his boys, shocked. 

"It was the Grinch!" they shouted. 

The whole town seemed to freeze in its tracks. Some Whos dropped their presents, even a few cars bumped into each other. 

"The Grinch?!" the who citizens asked scared. 

"Whadya want? I mean, Grinch oh no!" Kali noticed this one strange Who in a cloak with green, hairy hands. 

"Did someone just say, Grinch?" Kali and the gang saw someone come out, who they assumed was the mayor. 

"Hello Mayor May-Who sir" Lou said, looking a little nervous. 

"Lou" the mayor gestured him to come over. 

"I don't need to remind you that this Christmas marks the one thousandth Whobilation" The Mayor told him. 

"Whoville's most important celebration" The Mayor's assistant, Whobris added. 

"And the book of who says very clearly: "Every size of Who we can measure knows that Whobilation is a time we most treasure". Now Lou please tell me that your boys were not up on Mount Crumpit provoking the one creature with in a billion bilometers here who hates Christmas!" The Mayor said. 

"But it was the Grinch!" the boys started before Lou shut their mouths. 

"No sir, the boys didn't see any Grinch" Lou told the mayor.

"Oh that's a relief. Alright you heard the man, there's no Grinch problem here" The Mayor proclaimed to the rest of the citizens, which made everyone feel relieved. But Kali's gang already didn't seem to like the mayor's antics.

The gang soon came to the post office where Lou worked, and offered to help him with sorting all the packages that were coming in.

"But Dad, I just don't understand something, why won't anyone talk about the Grinch?" Cindy asked her father. 

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" The Twins added. 

"Well you see guys, the Grinch is a Who... Well he's actually not a who, he's more of uh.." Lou started but couldn't think of the right word. 

"A what?" Cindy and the twins asked. 

"Exactly, and he's a What who doesn't like Christmas. Take a look at his mail box, not a single Xmas card in or out ever" Lou told the kids. 

"Geez, who put the lump of coal in his stocking?" David said about the Grinch. 

"Yeah" Teeders agreed.

"But why?" Cindy asked, seeming puzzled. 

But before Lou could answer he was distracted as more deliveries came in. 

"Would you mind by helping me, take these to the back room" Lou asked Cindy, giving her some letters. "But be careful of the sorting machine" he reminded her.

"We'll come with you" Teeders said to Cindy.

The gang came into the back of the mail room with Cindy to put the letters in the mail slots. When they noticed a mask on the floor, Cindy picked it up. 

"I wonder where that came from?" Cynthia thought. 

The kids shrugged their shoulders, when they heard someone sneeze. 

"Gesundheit" Kali said. 

"Thank you" the kids heard an unfamiliar voice replied. 

They turned around and looked up to the ceiling to see a hairy green creature and his dog, knowing it was none other then the Grinch himself. The kids screamed at the Grinch and then he screamed back before he landed right in front of the group, face-to-face. 

"You're the the- the- the-" Cindy started. 

"THE GRINCH!" he growled at the kids, causing Cindy to fall in the sorting machine and the rest of the gang crashed into a pile of presents, burring them. 

"Watch it!". "Get your butt out of my face!" Brock yelled at his twin sister. 

"It's not my butt!" Ann barked back. 

The gang dug themselves out of the pile of presents just in time to see the Grinch pull Cindy out of the sorting machine. 

"Give me that! don't you know you're not suppose to take things that don't belong to you? What's the matter with you, you some kind of wild animal, huh?!" The Grinch yelled at Cindy for taking his mask. 

Cindy shook her head while Kali's gang looked a little confused at the Grinch. 

"Lets go" The Grinch turned to his dog Max to leave. 

"Thanks for saving me" Cindy said, causing the Grinch to screech to a stop. 

"Saving you? Is that what you think I was doing?" the green creature asked Cindy, and she nodded her head. 

"Wrong-O. I merely noticed that you and your little friends were improperly packaged, my dear" the Grinch grabbed some wrapping paper and tided Cindy up, along with Kali's gang. 

"How did he do that?!" the gang was surprised how fast the Grinch wrapped them up before they could react.

Soon after the Grinch left, Lou came in to find the kids all wrapped up. 

"Well now I know what an upside-down turtle feels like" said David, who was stuck on the floor. 

"Dad it was amazing!-" Cindy started. 

"You've been practicing your Xmas wrapping!" Lou smiled to his daughter. "Honey, I am so proud of you"

Sweet little Cindy didn't know what to do. In her head, bum-tumbled a conflict or two. "If the Grinch was so bad then why did he save me? Maybe he wasn't so bad. Maybe, just maybe..."

With the Grinch saving Cindy left her and Kali's gang to ponder.