"Exactly what you were trying to prove by asking me to go to sleep alone." I snapped looking dead into his eyes.

His eyes bored into mine.

I struggled again to get my hand free from his grip.

His fingers only tightened around my wrist. My all efforts going in vain.

"I am sorry." He voiced out and that was enough for me to stop struggling and look at him.

"For?" I asked him. His face void of any emotions.

"For asking Will to tell you that I am working till late night." He said.

I didn't answer him.

He took a step forward and I found myself rooted at my place.

I hated him for this..

"Damion." I managed to say.

His eyes only gave me a questioning look.

"I can't think rationally when you are this close. Let's just step away for a moment?" I asked.

His eyes turned cold and face emotionless.

"Please?" I asked again.

This time, his fingers left my wrist and he took a step back and so did I.

I didn't want to. But we needed to talk this out. I didn't want to agree to whatever he was saying just because I was too much in daze to think.

The trick he usually used. Intimidate the other. Leave no room to argue. Don't let them think.

And the hell it worked. Always.

We stared at each other in silence. Complete silence. I took him in. His hair disheveled, more than they usually were. Sleeves of his black shirt rolled up and few buttons undone like always. I could spot few dark wet patches on his shirt.

He was waiting for me to speak.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He looked into my eyes.

"I came to ask you to stop this madness. Go to sleep." He snapped.

I scoffed.

"I thought you didn't want to see me." I told him.

He raised an questioning eyebrow.

"Stop whatever you are trying to do and go up." He said in a cold voice leaving no room for argument.

"You don't need to care. Do whatever you want and I will do whatever I want." I snapped looking away from him.

"Look at me Argyl." He said.

His voice holding so much authority that I wanted to compile. But I stopped myself.

"Argyl." He said again.

I knew he was trying to stay in control. He was trying not to loose his patience. But so was I.

He took a step forward.

"Stop it Damion. Stop!" I shouted.

He stopped. His eyes boring into mine. He didn't look away.

"Stop this all. You very well know what you did. You know this is our time. You knew! Still you decided to send a message through Will asking me to sleep alone?" I snapped him.

I tried to keep my voice steady but I couldn't. I felt pain in my chest. My ears going hot. I felt tears streaming down my cheek. I tried to stop them but hell they were stubborn.

"Argyl, baby I.." He started taking a step forward. I didn't move back this time. He stood in front of me. His hands trembling beside him. Fingers unsteady. Itching to hold me. To touch me. But I knew he won't for I had asked him not to.

"I am sorry." He said in a low voice.

I looked into his electric blue eyes. They were truthful. I knew he was sorry. My heart asked me to forget everything and land myself into his arms. I wanted to bury my face into his chest and cry the night. I wanted to get him out of my sight and kiss him at the same time.

I was angry on him and still, I wanted to seek comfort in him. Like always.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked.

"For leaving the room in anger this morning." He said his voice barely above a whisper.

"For asking you sleep alone tonight." He took a step forward towards me. I stayed rooted at my place. It took everything in me not to move towards him.

He has done a crazy thing to me.

"For everything I said today." He whisper again.

I gulped looking at him. Trying to read his mind. But was that ever possible?

"For hurting you." He said raising his hand to touch me. But he didn't. He stopped himself. His fingers lingered over my cheek for a moment and then he brought his hand down.

I caught his wrist before he could. My fingers didn't exactly wrap around his wrist.

His eyes stayed on me. He didn't look away.

"I am sorry for everything Argyl. But not for sending him away." He said silently.

I knew he was not.

"I am not going to lie to you baby. I really don't like him." He said.

I closed my eyes for a moment. I didn't want to believe him. I wanted to fight. To ask him the reasons.

But my heart did not agree with me. It had believed him a long ago. It didn't need any reasons.

I nodded at him opening my eyes.

His eyes questioned me silently. Still in doubt.

I knew he needed me to speak. He needed my works and not just my nod.

"Okay." I voiced out.

He nodded back at me without saying a word. His eyes stayed on me.

"I hate you for making me love you." I snapped him in a low voice.

My tone having no effect on him. He knew I loved him. No matter what. Just like I knew he did.

Hey Marshmallows!

Here you go with another chapter.

Damion and Argyl. Well they both need to stop being stubborn.

*Shakes head*

We are nearing the Double fight. It is coming in a chapter or two. are you ready for it?

Damion facing Erik?

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
~32Quincey♥️