Chapter 23 - Two Months

"Respeeeeccctt."

Oliver shook her head, hands flying up to her mouth in embarrassment.

"Ughhhh, stop it! We didn't even—"

Logan interrupted her, eyebrows inching up miles high.

"Orrr did we...?" His smirk was jaw-doppingly sexy and beautiful. A weird combination, but it worked.

A little too well...

Oliver groaned beside him.

"Logan, you are NOT putting that in the vlog!"

This made him laugh even harder, eyebrows arching in defiance.

"Seriously, you guys!" She turned to Brendan for help. "Delete that!" He mouthed a 'sorry' to her from behind the camera, earning a punch in the arm from Logan. "Bro, who's side are you on?"

At that, Maverick flew off Logan's palm, let out a screeching sqwauk, then shot up into the air, jetting off to Logan's room.

"Yeah, you tell her Mav!"

Oliver pleaded this time, grabbing onto Logan's arm. "Seriously, pleeease tell me that's not going in the vlog!"

He smiled at her. "Ohh it's going in there, alright."

She groaned again.

"Logan, come on, we need to talk!"

"Alright, alright!" He paused to give Brendan an apologetic look, holding up his hand. "Just give us a few seconds bro."

Before Brendan could respond, Oliver yanked Logan by the shirt sleeve and dragged him towards an unoccupied corner of the room, making sure to dodge broken bits of glass on the way.

She halted when they were in the back of the kitchen, the wall offering some sort of privacy.

"Logan, I..."

She trailed off as he bent down to kiss her, his lips sweet and soft and sultry. Her hand moved up to latch onto his shoulder as the kiss turned more aggressive—

Damn, you distract me so easily...

He broke away much too quickly.

"Just let me finish the vlog, then we'll talk." He smiled down at her, staring at her mouth. Promise."

Ughhh, I can't wait that long?!

She sighed, but then nodded, giving in. "I'm just gonna wait in your room, then?" She stood on her tiptoes and leaned in as if to kiss him, minty breath mingling with her own, warm against her skin. At the last second she turned around, leaving him standing there empty, eyes halfway closed and lips still slightly puckered.

She laughed, heading down to his room.

"I'll be waiting!"

She heard him groan, "You gotta be f*cking kidding me..." followed by the patter of his footfalls as he jogged back over to Brendan.

She smiled when he started talking again—that silly, ecstatic vlog voice that she had fallen in love with long before they met.

*******************************************

"Honaaay, I'm hooome!"

Logan burst through the door to his room and collapsed on the bed, the mattress bouncing under the weight of his 6'2 frame.

Oliver laughed, "It's only been, like, 30 minutes!" She sauntered towards him, hip brushing against the side of the mattress. When she drew close enough, he pulled her on top of him, causing her to squeal in surprise.