Chapter 19

Might be triggering

Frankie

Darkness.

All I could see. All I could feel.

Darkness.

There was a cold wind coming from the pipe at the left side of the wall. From the first time I came here, it had managed to cool the whole room down. 

I was cold, annoyed, frustrated, upset and I felt dirty.

 My eyes are red and swollen from crying so much. Every time he came down and went, I would think, 'what did I do to deserve this?' I was a good student, I never talked back, I gave charity, I had finally escaped from all this, what karma was this? I didn't know how it happened, but I wanted to badly know why.

He beat me. He came up  each time and beat me. He'd never gone that far as to where he raped me, but I knew as the clock ticked , my time was short.

No I was not a virgin, and I'd only ever had sex twice. Even then, I regretted it every day for loosing it at such a young age. 

In my head, I was still a virgin. I might not be physically, but i was mentally. And I wanted to loose that virginity to someone special.

I sat back leaned against the wall, with my arms covering my tiny arms covering myself, I was still so cold, but if I moved my hands I'd freeze. My dress was a mess, and I'm sure my makeup was that out of a horror movie as was my hair, sticky and horrible 

I'd been there for some time. I didn't keep track, so I couldn't count. Occasionally, I wondered if anyone was looking for me. My sister, the girls, the boys . . . Zayn?

 I shut my eyes when i felt the tears begin to pool up. 

When will i get out of here?

I heard the familiar creak in the stairs, meaning he was coming.

My body began to shake, as tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't take one more beating. My body had finally healed since two years ago. I didn't want to relive it, I wouldn't. I was moving on.

The door to the basement opened, and I saw the familiar face that tortured me every single second of every day. 

My capturer.

I crawled more into the corner if that was even possible.

He came closer, as I whimpered and he smirked. He got up in my face and yanked my hair up making me look at him. I braced myself for what was about to come. And he brought his massive hands into my face, holding my chin. My heart started beating rapidly in my chest.

"What do you w-want with me?" I asked with fear dripping from my voice.

He just laughed and stroked my cheek.

"You? I don't want nothing to do with you. Ugly little thing." I shut my eyes and reopened them as he spat at me.

"Your ugly too you ass hole." I replied which so much confidence.

I gathered up saliva and spat in his face.

He flinched and cursed loudly, smacking me in the cheek, in the process.

I was going to get it now.

He smacked me again. He continued to hit me repeatedly, as I  screamed for him to stop.

Finally he got off me and spat back at me.

"You little trash." 

 I sat up and looked at him. My body was shaking rapidly. Everywhere was hurting at the moment.

"You know what, why don't we give your boyfriend a little video." He growled, bringing out his phone  and walking back to me.  A light flash came on, signalling his camera was on.

He knelt by my side and held my hair.

I shook in fear, as he gently stroked my wet cheeks again. I started crying, as he pulled down the zipper of my dress. I started letting out big sobs, as i knew what was about to happen.

He pulled it all the way down. I knew exactly what was about to happen.

"P-please stop. Please." I begged in a whisper.

"Oh c'mon baby, ain't like you haven't had sex before, you dirty little slut." He sneered in my ear.

He pulled down the thick straps of my dress. I sobbed as he proceeded to pull down the straps of my bra.

I sat bare in the chest to a man i didn't know. I pulled out my hands and tried to cover myself, but was stopped.

"You've got a good pair on you, you know." He said smirking.

I began to violently sob as he pulled down my underwear.