Thanksgiving

*Paisley's POV*

We pulled up to Lonzo's parents house. I was a little nervous because we are telling them about my pregnancy tonight at dinner. I got out of the car and got Lyla, who was asleep from the ride. I held her and she laid her head on my chest and cuddled into me. Lonzo got the bags and walked me inside. "Ayee!" his dad smiled and walked over.
"Whats up pops?!" Lonzo gave him a hug and I smiled at him. I waved at LaVar and he smiled back. Lonzo went and gave Tina a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Let's go lay Lyla in my bed and bring our stuff up there," Lonzo smiled at me. I nodded and followed him upstairs. I laid Lyla in the bed and put the extra pillows around her. Lonzo set the baby monitor up and handed me it. I smiled and gave him a few kisses on his lips. "You feeling okay?" he asked, holding my belly. I nodded and smiled down at his hands. "Yeah I'm good," I nodded.
"Good," He smiled bigger.

~

We were all eating dinner and Gelo and Izzy ended up coming later on as well. Melo was here as well. "So whats new??" LaVar asked Lonzo.
"Well," he smiled over at me and then back at his dad. I knew he was going to tell him now. "We are having another baby," he nodded.
"Really?!" Tina smiled big.
"Yeah," I smiled, "I found out Monday." Tina just smiled wider than I've ever seen her smile. LaVar cracked a small smile. "Congrats son," he nodded.
"Oh my god sooo cute!" Izzy squealed and smiled big at Lonzo and I. I laughed a bit and smiled small. "I'm really excited," I nodded.
"Me too," Lonzo agreed.
"Congrats," Gelo smiled at us. I could LaVar was a little concerned and not as happy as everyone else was but that was okay. We were happy and that's really all that mattered to me...

~

On Thanksgiving we ended up telling everyone else. The camera crew was also there so they got it on camera to put in the show. I had Lyla dressed up really cute and she was really happy today.

 We don't usually have a big family get to together thing and Lyla loves being around fun people

We don't usually have a big family get to together thing and Lyla loves being around fun people. She was having great time. I was having a really good time. I haven't had a good Thanksgiving in a while. I felt Lonzo's arm go around my shoulder and I scooted closer to him. He held me as he continued to talk to his cousin. I watched Lyla play with Izzy and a few of Lonzo's younger cousins. "Babe?" Lonzo asked.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"How far along are you?" he asked.
"Like 10 weeks or so," I nodded, "Not very far along."
"Ohh okay," he nodded and continued talking to his cousin.
"Are you scared?" Izzy asked.
"Not at all," I shook my head.
"Really? Were you scared when you had Lyla?" she played with her.
"Terrified but if I could do it alone with Lyla I have no doubt I can do it with Lonzo and all of you guys," I smiled at her.
"Oh okay," she nodded and smiled at me. I smiled back and cuddled up into Lonzo. I was starting to feel kind of sick but I just ignored it. I knew it was just from the pregnancy... "You good baby?" he asked.
"Yeah just not feeling very good anymore but it's okay," I nodded.
"You want to go back to parents?" he asked.
"No it's okay," I shook my head.
"Are you sure?" he sighed. I nodded and cuddled up into his chest. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I shut the door and stood there for a second before I threw up again. The only thing I didn't miss from being pregnant. I never threw up this much with Lyla though. I only threw up like three times in the whole pregnancy. I have threw up three times in the last two days. I rinsed my mouth out with water and walked back out. "You okay?" Lonzo sighed.
"Yeah I'm okay now," I agreed and smiled small at him.
"You sure?" he hugged me.
"Yes," I nodded and hugged back.

*Lonzo's POV*

We ended up going back to my parents pretty late. Lyla was asleep and Paisley was half asleep. "Go ahead and lay down with Lyla I'm going to help my parents put the stuff away okay?" I gave her a few kisses on her lips.
"Okay," she yawned, "I love you."
"I love you too babe," I smiled. She walked upstairs and I helped my dad put the left overs away from dinner. "Are you going to marry her?" he asked.
"No," I shook my head, "Not right now."
"Well you're having a baby together," he looked at me.
"We already have Lyla," I shrugged.
"She isn't yours though," he shrugged back.
"She is mine," I laughed a bit, "I am her dad. Blood related or not."
"Then you need to marry her," he told me.
"No I don't," I shook my head, "It's 2017 dad... I'm sorry but I don't want to get married just yet. I would rather just focus on the baby and then get married later in life," I shrugged.
"Well that's not what is going to happen," he looked at me.
"Yes it is," I walked upstairs.

A/N-
Yes you go Lonzo. Stick up for yourselfff!