Hang Out

*Paisley's POV*

I got dressed and smiled small at him. "Damn," I giggled.
"Damn is right," he chuckled, getting dressed as well. I laid back down and smiled small at him. He laid down and pulled me close to him. I cuddled into his chest and closed my eyes, tired. he covered us up and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight," he yawned.
"Goodnight," I smiled.

~

The next morning I woke up before Lonzo did. I checked the baby monitor and Lyla was still asleep as well. I crawled out of bed and went downstairs. DMO wasn't awake either. I went to the kitchen and looked at what he had to make. I got the stuff out to make French toast. I started making it and I played music while I did. I made enough for me, Lonzo, and DMO. I made us all plates and I saw that Lyla was waking up. I smiled small and jogged upstairs. I went to her room and smiled small at her. "Good morning cutie," I giggled. She giggled and stood up in her crib. I picked her up and held her as she cuddled into my chest. "Did you sleep good?" I asked, she nodded. I took her to Lonzo's room and smiled small. "You wanna cuddle with daddy?" I asked. She pulled away from me and reached for Lonzo. I set her down on the bed and crawled to Lonzo. She laid on top of his chest and cuddled into him. He wrapped his arms around her, yawning. "Good morning," I sat down next to them and giggled.
"Morning," he yawned.
"I made French toast and bacon," I smiled at him.
"Mmm you did?" he smiled at me.
"Mhm," I nodded. He yawned and kissed Lyla's head. "It smells good," he chuckled.
"I hope it's good," I laughed a bit.
"Me too, I'm hungry," he chuckled, sitting up. he held Lyla on his lap and smiled small at me. He pecked my lips a few times and stretched a bit. "Lets go eat?" he smiled at me.

~

I finished getting Lyla ready for the day and I walked back downstairs, holding her on my hip. "So what are we doing today?" I asked.
"Well Jordan and Cori asked if we wanted to take Lyla to the park and the boys and I can play some basketball," he shrugged a bit.
"Sure can Mia come?" I asked.
"Of course babe," he nodded, smiling at me. I set Lyla down and sat down by Lonzo. I got my phone out and went to Mia's name.

Me-
You wanna meet me at the park at 12?

Mia-
Which park?

Me-
The one on 5th

Mia-
See you thereee

"Mia is coming," I nodded, smiling small.
"Cool," he smiled back, "Do you like Jordan and Cori?"
"Kind of," I shrugged, "They are kind of, I don't know how to say it. They kind of act like they are rich and they know it."
"Yeah cause they are," he laughed a bit.
"Yeah but otherwise I guess they are fine," I laughed a bit, nodding. He nodded and pecked my lips a few times. "Good cause they are my friends and I don't want you to not like my friends," he chuckled.
"I'm not that typa girl. If they give me a reason to dislike them I will but they haven't gave me  a reason to so," I shrugged.
"That's why I love you," he smiled.
"You love me?" I looked at him, smiling bigger.
"Yeah I do," he shrugged, smiling. I giggled and hugged him tight. "I love you too Lonzo," I nodded. He hugged back and pecked a few kisses on my head.

~

We got to the park and Mia was already there. Lyla ran to her and Mia picked her up. I smiled small and pecked Lonzo's lips. "We will be at the playground," I laughed a bit.
"Sounds good," he jogged to the basketball court where is friends were. I went to Mia and smiled small. "Hey," I giggled.
"Hiii," she smiled at me.
"A few of Lonzo's friends are coming to hang out with us too. Jordan and Corina," I nodded.
"Oh okay," she laughed a bit.
"They aren't bad but they are pretty preppy and like rich girl," I laughed a bit.
"Oh okay," she laughed. Lyla started playing on the playground and Mia and I sat in the grass, watching her. "So what are  you doing for her second birthday??" she asked.
"I don't know yet," I shrugged.
"Hey guys!" I heard Corina say from behind us.
"Hey," I waved at them, "This is my friend Mia and this is Corina and Jordan."
"Hey!" Jordan waved at her.
"Hey," Mia waved back. They sat next to us and smiled. "So where is Lyla??" Corina asked.
"She is the one right there," I pointed her out to them.
"Oh my god she's so cute!" Jordan smiled.
"Thank you," I smiled, "But anyways. I was thinking of doing like I don't know. I want to do something fun for her. Like go to some kids place or something."
"For what?" Corina asked.
"Her birthday," Mia told her, "You gotta have a party. Maybe at Lonzo's house?"
"I'd have to ask him," I nodded, "I want it be themed though."
"Yeah duh," Mia laughed a bit, "You should do like an animal theme."
"Oh that would be cute!" Jordan nodded.
"I like it," I smiled small.
"I'll talk to Lonzo," I nodded.
"When is her birthday?" Corina asked.
"May 4th," Mia and I said at the same time. I laughed a bit and nodded. "Hey guys," I heard Lonzo say. They both stood up and gave him a hug, as well as Kyle and Ingram. "Hey babe," I smiled at him.
"What you guys talking about?" he asked, taking a drink of water.
"Lyla's birthday party," I nodded.
"Oh when is her birthday?"
"May 4th and I don't know what to do," I laughed a bit.
"Hmm I don't know babe," he chuckled. Mia nudged my shoulder a bit and I looked at her. She leaned in a bit and started whispering to me. "I saw Jordan kiss Lonzo's jaw when they hugged." I looked at her then Jordan. I looked back at Lonzo and shrugged a bit. "She better not have," I whispered back.

A/N-
Uh ohhh