Court Date

*Paisley's POV*

I sighed a bit and looked at my outfit in the mirror. "Does this look okay Lonzo??" I looked at him.

"Yes baby you look good, I promise," he nodded, hugging me, "Don't stress

"Yes baby you look good, I promise," he nodded, hugging me, "Don't stress. You are going to be able to keep her."
"I'm just nervous," I sighed,
"I know," he nodded. I pulled away and smiled small at him. He picked Lyla up and I got my purse and her diaper bag.

 He picked Lyla up and I got my purse and her diaper bag

(Lyla's fit^^)

"Dada!" she giggled, looking at Lonzo. I turned to them fast and looked at Lonzo, smiling big. He had a huge smile across his face too. "Oh my god," he smiled, "What did you say Lyla??"
"Dada!" she giggled.
"Who is dada baby?" I asked her. She pointed to Lonzo. I smiled big and hugged Lonzo tight. He held me close and smiled bigger. "Yes baby," I nodded.

~

We got to the court house and I was really nervous. I got out of the car and picked Lyla up. I held Lonzo's hand and sighed a bit. We walked into the court house and I walked to my layer. "Don't worry," he smiled at me. I nodded and sighed a bit. "Who is this?"
"My boyfriend Lonzo," I nodded.
"Dada!" Lyla nodded.
"Dada??" my layer asked.
"Yeah he's her dad. Not by blood but by love," I nodded. I handed her over to Lonzo and took a deep breath. The court room doors opened and we walked in. Lonzo sat in the audience and I sat up front with my layer. Gage and his layer sat across from us.

"So his name isn't on her birth certificate?" the judge asked.
"No sir and he has made no effort's to see her. Not even during this custody battle the only time he did he domestically abused Paisley by shoving her to the floor," my layer told the judge.
"Sh-" Gage went to speak.
"I've heard enough. Full custody goes to Paisley and Gage is not to be near them," he hit the stand and I smiled big. "Oh my god," I looked back at Lonzo and tears started to fall. I stood up and walked fast to him. I hugged him tight and cried into his chest. "I told you baby girl, I told you," he sighed. happily. I pulled away and wiped my eyes. I took Lyla and hugged her tight. "I love you," I smiled big. I pulled away and smiled big at Lonzo. "Let's go to dinner to celebrate baby," he smiled at me.
"Okay," I nodded. We walked out to the car again and I got Lyla buckled up. I sat in the front seat and smiled at Lonzo. I took his hand and rubbed it. "I'm so happy," I smiled.
"I am too," he nodded, "We never have to see that fuck face again."
"I know," I nodded. Lonzo drove us to a nice restaurant for dinner.

Once we had dinner we stopped at my apartment. I packed Lyla and I a bag and then brought it back to the car. I put it in the car and got into the front seat. It's my first time staying at Lonzo's house. "So umm," he started, "I uhh I had a spare room so I uh. I-"
"Just say it silly," I giggled.
"I made a room, umm for Lyla," he smiled small.
"You did?" I smiled at him.
"Yeah for when you come and stay yeah know," he nodded.
"Oh my god baby," I smiled at him, "That's so sweet."
"I hope you like it. I had one of my friends help me," he nodded. We got out of the car and he took Lyla. I got our bags and I followed him inside. I waved a his roommate, DMO. "Come see the room," he smiled at me. I followed him upstairs and to the room that's across the hall from his. He opened the door and I smiled big. "Oh my god Lonzo," I smiled big, "It's beautiful!"
"Room!!" Lyla squealed, wiggling her way down. To the back, right was a crib that was covered by a canopy. To the back, left was a small little couch that had some pillows on it. There was a fuzzy rug in the middle of a room and a pink cushion on it. Across the room from her crib was a closet and across the room from the couch was a bunch of new toys.

"You didn't have to do this," I smiled up at him

"I'm her dad now Paisley," he looked at me, "I didn't have to, but I wanted to." I hugged him tight and smiled bigger. "Thank you so much Lonzo," I smiled big at him. He hugged back and smiled down at me. "Don't thank me baby," he pecked my lips a few times and smiled at me. I hugged him tighter and rocked us gently.

I laid Lyla in her crib as she slept peacefully. It was about 8PM now. I walked downstairs and sat down by Lonzo again. "Hey a few friends are going to stop over for a bit if that's okay?" he put his arm around me.
"As long as they aren't loud," I nodded. He nodded too and pecked my lips. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. Lonzo got up and let them in. He walked them in by me and smiled small. "This is Kyle, who you already met, and Corina, or Cori. This is Jordan, or Jordie. Jordie and Corina helped me decorate Lyla's room," Lonzo smiled at me.
"Hi," I smiled at them, waving.
"Hey!" Corina smiled at me.
"I'm so happy to be meeting you! You and Lyla are all that Lonzo talks about," Jordan giggled.
"Really now?" I looked at Lonzo and giggled a bit.
"Shut up you guys!" Lonzo laughed. I cuddled into Lonzo and smiled small. I talked with Corina and Jordan. We got along pretty well but I couldn't be friends with them without Lonzo being around. They are two privileged girls who know it too. They are preppy and girly an that's just not me. Mia gets me way better.

They left at about 11PM and Lonzo and I were in his room. We have been making out for about 10 minutes now and it was getting heated. "Wait the last time I had sex was before I was pregnant," I looked at Lonzo.
"We can go easy baby," he smiled at me, nodding. I nodded and bit my lip. "Okay," I giggled...

A/N-
Do you think Jordan and Corina are going to be a problem or do you think Paisley is going to become friends with them??

Also thanks for 2.6k and the kind comments on the last update!!