Its My Life

*Paisley's pov*

"Wait so you really have been living on your own since you were 17??" Izzy asked.
"Yeah," I laughed a bit, "My family and I don't really get along."
"That's so sad," she sighed, "I'm sorry."
"No it's okay," I shook my head.
"Are you sure?" she asked.
"Yeah you get used to it," I laughed a bit. She nodded and played with Lyla on the floor. Izzy was super nice. Lyla loved her. "Hey Paisley?" I heard Lonzo call from the kitchen.
"Yeah??" I looked back to him.
"C'mere really quick," he smiled at me.
"Can you watch her for a second?" I asked Izzy.
"Yeah go ahead!" she smiled at me. I smiled back and walked to Lonzo. "Yeah?" I asked.
"My mom wanted to talk to you," he smiled at me. I nodded and sat down at the table by his mom. "Hi," I smiled at her.
"You're baby," she struggled to say, "Is, is, be-beautiful."
"Thank you so much!" I smiled at her, she nodded and smiled back at me. I smiled up at Lonzo and then back at his mom. "Do you miss seeing all your boys play together?" I asked. She nodded, but shrugged. "All going great," she nodded. I nodded back and smiled at her.

*Lonzo's pov*

"Son come with me real quick," my dad told me. I stood up and followed LaVar out to the backyard. "What's up?" I asked.
"Paisley," he said, "Why'd you bring her?"
"Because she's my friend and I want you to get to know her because if we are going to be honest dad I really like her," I shrugged.
"You don't need this kind of distraction Lonzo!" he shook his head.
"It's not a distraction dad!" I fought back.
"It is," he shrugged.
"It's not and this is my life and I want to be with Paisley and have Lyla in my life I will because I can," I shrugged.
"You don't get it son! If you go into their life you are not allowed to come out. If that baby starts to look at you as her father and you and Paisley break up because you are so young you are hurting that little girl too," he told me.
"I'm not going to leave them," I shrugged, "I'm done talking about this. Be nice to Paisley dad cause she's here to stay." I walked inside and shook my head a little bit. "Dad being hard on you?" Gelo asked.
"You have no idea," I sat down.

~

*Paisley's pov*

I woke up the next morning to Lyla jumping on me. I laughed a bit and looked at her. "Hey go get Lonzo," I giggled. I looked to my left and sat Lonzo still asleep. Lyla nodded and ran over to Lonzo and started to jump around on him. He groaned, but laughed a bit. "Lyla," he whined, "Come cuddle." he rolled over and tugged her between his large arms. Lyla started to giggle but comfy and cuddled into him as well. "You two are so cute," I giggled. I took a picture of them and saved it to my phone. I kissed Lonzo's head and then Lyla's. I got up and looked through my luggage to find something to wear. I set my outfit out and then Lyla's. "My dad is cooking," Lonzo sniffed the air, "Mmm lets go get breakfast." He sat up and picked Lyla up. He stood up and chuckled a bit. He started running downstairs, holding Lyla. I laughed a bit and followed them. Lyla was laughing uncontrollably. "Goodmorning!" Lonzo called and set Lyla down on the floor. I picked her up again and sat down at the table, with her on my lap. Tina had a huge smile on her face while looking at Lyla. "Can you say 'hi' Lyla?" I asked her.
"Hi!!" she squealed.
"Hello," Tina smiled at her. I giggled a bit and watched Lyla. "Thank you," I smiled at LaVar as he handed me my plate.
"Does she need something?" he asked.
"No she can just eat off mine plus I have cereal for her," I nodded, "Thank you though." He nodded and walked away. I started to eat, feeding Lyla some too. "So what's the plan for today?" Lonzo asked.
"We are going to Sky Zone and the camera guys will be here," LaVar nodded, "Is she okay with the camera people?"
"Ask her," Lonzo shrugged. LaVar looked at me to me answer. "Umm yeah that's fine," I nodded. He nodded too and finished making plates.

We got to Sky Zone and it was so cool. I haven't been here but its obvious they have before. I took Lyla and my shoes off and followed them to the area. "Look Lyla bounce," I giggled, showing her. She started to jump around. I laughed a bit and smiled small. We all were jumping around and the guys were playing dodge ball. Izzy and I were just jumping around with Lyla. "I used to do dance and gymnastic, I wonder if I could still do it," I laughed a bit.
"Go for it!" she giggled. I jumped to the other aisle so I wouldn't hit them. I started running and did a cartwheel, back hand spring. "Oh my god I didn't think I could do that!" I laughed jumping back over to them. Izzy and Lyla were both clapping. "I could never do that," Izzy laughed. Lyla tried to copy me. She put her hands on the ground and tumble over herself. I laughed a bit and clapped for her. "Good job baby," I giggled, watching her.

*Lonzo's pov*

"You like her a lot don't you?" Gelo asked me.
"I do," I sighed, "I like her a lot."

I didn't realize the camera guys were on Gelo and I when he asked that. Oh shit...