Chapter 16 [Prom]

Start from the beginning

The place had gone quite all the attention were on only Stacey and Siena and many including Stephanie had even got out their cell phones to record the ultimate cat fight of the year and then to put it on YouTube !!!

Stacey, trying to control her temper as she would lose the reputation and she might even lose the title of the Queen she talked to Sienna in a very low tone.

“What have I done and how dare you call me a B***h? Did you look at yourself?’ Stacey talked to her in a low tone and smiling back to everyone to make them believe everything was fine.

“What have you done?? Oh please you better stop your act and let the cat out of the bag or else I’ll do it” Sienna still shouting

“I haven’t done a thing why would you say something like that?” Stacey said in a very sweet and innocent tone

“Fine then, would like to tell all the people over here that why the hell did you sleep with my boyfriend and make him break up with me you always do that, not with me but with Suzanne as well but she is unaware of the fact that her break up with Davis also happened because you slept with him and made him dump her”

“WHAT???? YOU SLEPT WITH DAVIS??” Suzanne said in utter shock but also anger

“I can explain” Stacey began

“Oh now you can explain?? You Slut!! Now I get why all girls hate you” Suzanne began

“You only deserve this” Sienna threw Stacey’s noodles in her face

“How dare you spill noodles in my face “This time Stacey shouting as well “If I deserve this you deserve this” Stacey spilled orange juice in Sienna face.

“Oh you are gonna regret this” Sienna said as loud as she could

“Bring it on wh**e”

With those four words by Stacey the catfight had began while, all the guys enjoyed seeing the pinkies fight their life out Stephanie was clicking pictures and recording it …Sienna and Suzanne were constantly throwing food at Stacey and when Stacey was out of food she began pulling sienna hair and rolling over and when Suzanne tried to stop them Stacey kicked her on the leg all their makeup had smudged, their perfect dresses were now covered with French fries, ketchup, juice, noodles including their own spit now that was disgusting and one thing I could assure you all is that Stacey had lost her chances of getting the maximum votes. At one point all the student were shouting “FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT”  “FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT”...When MRS. Deborah heard of the noise coming from the cafeteria she came in to make sure everybody was fine .

“Now, now silence in the cafeteria please “As she came in all the student pointed at Stacey, Sienna and Suzanne and began doing their own work. MRS. Deborah had gone red with anger and when she tried stopping them she herself got some food in her dress, and when the girls had realized that it was MRS. Deborah they had stopped…

“What on earth do you think you girls were doing?’ Mrs. Deborah asked them

“Mrs. Deborah we can explain” Sienna began

“Oh I think you can explain everything in the Principal’s office and Stacey you are officially disqualified from the Prom Queen title “

“But Mrs. Deborah” Stacey cried

“No buts just come with me to the principal’s office” she replied “Well, all the other Students get back to your work “

*  * * * * * *  *  * *  * *  *  * * *

“So, that was your big plan Steph by the way how did you do it?”

“Before coming to the Cafeteria, Sienna was getting something out of her locker and her locker is close to mine so I pretended along with Stefan and making sure Sienna Heard about the fact that Stacey slept with Sienna’s boyfriend, Revenge is sweet huh!!”