Chapter 6

Hey guys …finally chapter six huh :P so this chapter is one of the most important in the story so hope you all like it and enjoy ….. And don’t forget to vote, fan and READ :p

AVA’S POV

“I just don’t get men what’s up with him isn’t he suppose to get jealous” I asked Stephanie over the small Bluetooth on my ear as George was getting his things out of the locker.

“Ava, you don’t expect him to give you the cold looks already do you the day just started girl have patience” she replied.

“Exactly Ava he just saw you with George that really doesn’t help much you know you gotta give him more” Stefan suggested

“Yea but….” I was about to reply when

“Hey I’m done taking my stuffs so we can head to class then and were you talking to someone” George asked looking around.

“No nobody really just talking to myself ….yea sure lets go but I have to head to the washroom do you mind waiting” I asked him

“Yea sure I’ll wait”

I nodded and made my way to the washroom where Stephanie was waiting for me to give any update. I didn’t expect much to get from her though but I was hoping she gave me some good news at least something which will encourage me to carry on with my acting.

“So Steph any good news”

“I’m so sorry Ava we got nothing yet but look hey don’t get upset girl you still have a lot to and remember we talked about this today it’s just a test day “

“I guess you’ re right but I am feeling so guilty I mean I’m just using George as a bait I mean who does that I’m just a horrible person”

“Ava get that in your mind everything is fair in LOVE AND WAR” just as Stephanie said that we heard a flush could anything get any worse I just hope nobody was hearing us, but the person whom I didn’t want to see turned out hearing us.

“Hey best friends I see you lil girls are busy with some planning and plotting huh” Stacey grinned.

Stacey Clarkson wow she is one hell of a bit*h. I mean how can a person be so rude and mean. Stacey me, and Stephanie were best friends since kindergarten. But eventually we have a bad history as it starts with a boy of course back in the fifth grade both Stephanie and Stacey had a crush on Adam O’Connell. So, this already had started a cold war between the two but it worsen it even more when Adam asked Stephanie out to movies c’mon they were kids and this made Stacey jealous and since then whoever Stephanie hits on Stacey hits on the same guys and succeeds in even dating them within some minutes of sweet talks and as Stacey was responsible for the last three breakups Stephanie had she hates to be around Stacey too when they were the bestest of friends. Now as she has problems with Steph she has to hate me too well that’s for a stupid reason when once in the fourth grade our geography teacher made me the class captain replacing her. Yea she has some serious issues and from then her only mission in life was to destroy our lives……typical high school cat fights.

“Why Sl*ttty Clark you have some issues with that?” Stephanie asked getting ready to rip of her hair

“I guess not but Ava I’m sure George won’t like it when he hears you’re using him as a bait and what if the whole school knows about it Aww Little miss goody girl’s reputation will be destroyed but if you girls don’t mind I can give you shelter at my servants quarter when you’ll have no other place to go hide your face” Stacey replied.

“Oh so you are gonna spread rumors well thank god at least you’re not spreading out your legs “Stephanie replied.

“Steph stop it she will spread it out anyway” I whispered to Stephanie deciding to be the one to stay calm.