Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Closing my laptop I stood up and walked towards her office and knocked on the door. Waiting for her to open the door she appeared with tears streaming down her face, knowing I couldn't hug her and comfort her. I simply asked her if she is alright.

She nodded her head and let me inside. I sat down on the chair and she went around the table and sat on the other side opposite of me.

"Are you sure you are alright?" I asked her, giving her a reassuring smile letting her know that I will always be there for her no matter what happens.

"Thank you, I really appreciate what you are doing for me but I don't think you should get involved as it will ruin your life and your company, trust me when I say that". She said but what she whispered next caught us both off guard.

"It ruined my life" She suddenly looked up forgetting I was in the room and that I heard.

"Trust me I am already involved in this and there is no backing out now that I know what he has done to you" when I finished talking she looked at me shocked not believing that I knew about Ibrahim kidnapping her for 3 nearly 4 years.

"I know where Amira is, " I said looking at her to see her eyes welling up with tears and a smile on her face.

"Where is she, how do you know where she is and when can we get there? "she asked me all at once as I told her the plan of how my friend is a private investigator and they always wanted to catch him as he is now a leader of a mafia gang and does human trafficking and how he sent one of his workers there undercover as a drug addict and gaining information on him.

"How quick can we get there?" she questioned me.

"Right now if you like," I asked her as she nodded her head indicating it's a yes.

Getting into my car with Aaliya at the back and me at the front we sped off into the roads with only one thought on my mind.

How silly can you get Ibrahim staying in the same place you kidnapped Aaliya in.

*******************

Aaliya's POV

Sitting in the car with only one thought on my mind is Amira going to be okay?

If Ibrahim has harmed her in any way then I will personally make his life a living hell. Realization dawned upon me as I knew where we are, in the same abandoned warehouse he kidnapped me and kept me in.

The nightmares and bad memories hit me hard and having no control over them I just let them appear and disappear one by one.

I heard him laugh as he came closer and closer with a shiny object in his hand which I shivered as I realized it was a knife.

" I told you that you can't escape me forever baby girl and that you will always be mine and no one can come and save you" with him saying that he came and grabbed my face slapping it so hard I was afraid of breaking my neck while he dragged the knife down my arm piercing my skin drawing blood whilst I screamed for him to stop.

"Please, I will do anything you ask just please don't touch me I beg you don't touch me " I screamed.

"Aaliya what's wrong with you nothing is going to happen to you as long as I am here I promise you." I heard someone say whilst shaking me and tried to open my eyes but they were too heavy. Trying again I finally opened my eyes and saw a really worried looking Amir boss with concern and anger in his eyes.

"I am sorry for distracting you from your driving," I said as I realized he had stopped driving.

"What do you mean, distract me from driving? We have reached the place and why be sorry you have suffered a lot now let's get out of here and find Amira shall we?" He asked as I nodded my head indicating a yes as we stepped out of the car and headed for the back door of the building.

I saw Amir pull out a gun and stopped myself from screaming at the memory of Ibrahim holding me at gunpoint whilst being drunk. Quietly waiting for the signal gunshots filled the air as the colour drained off of Amir's face as he got a call from his friend and told us to come in now. Entering the building I heard a scream of a little girl and realized it was my Amira. I held back the scream as Amir held up a finger to his lips and opened the door.

My eyes froze at what I saw. My Amira was tied to a chair with a piece of cloth around her mouth with Ibrahim lying unconscious on the floor with an unknown man who might be Amir's friend next to him on the floor handcuffing him.

Running up to Amira and untying her from the chair I kissed her forehead whilst searching for any injuries on her or any proof I could use against him in court. Thankfully Amira was not injured as I picked her up and said: "Mummy is soo sorry Amira are you hurt did he say anything to you I am so sorry please forgive mummy".

"Mummy is okay it wash not your fault it wash that monshter. Don't worry he didn't touch me," she said with her unperfect English which was so cute and funny.

Thanking Amir's friend who I found out was called Ismail Ali I picked up Amira and went up to Amir asking him if we can leave.

Sitting in the car I was thanking Allah and Amir and Ismail on the whole journey home.

But what Amira said next changed my whole life.