O2; Striped 2

O2;
s t r i p e d - 2

___

+ jimin

She let the spring breeze touch her silky hair and make it in a mess. I was standing some far away before her-after that slighty open door, looking at her back facing me.

I swung the door closed slowly as much as possible not to make it sonant. Thought that she'll jump anytime soon filled through my mind, and I don't why instead of leave I cut accross the thought-why do I care too much behind, ever since I never let myself to meddle in someone else affairs.

Without thinking any further more for maybe other possibilities, I drag my feet forward. But how surprisingly she just let herself sitting on the edge of the building.

Bad-minded surprising me even more.

I sighed in relief and trudge towards her after brief stop myself there, without made my footsteps audible when I walking.

"You finally caught me Hoseok-ah" her voice was so clear to be heard as I stand few steps only behind her now.

Hoseok?

I look around as if there's someone else surrounded me, but no, only both of us-

"I know you'll come," She said again before i could answer her first remark.

I stood there becoming stone still, waiting for possibility that she might be trot out another words from her mouth.

But no-serene-she silent still.

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to diminish your expectations and your hope, but if you were thought that I was him, you're wrong. I wasn't that Hoseok" I finally spoke up, breaking the silent out and she turned her body-shocked, glancing at me in the face and gave me a questioning look, which I gladly returned because I was as confused as she was.

Those hazel eyes were so lost locked with mine. The deep disappointment clarify on it, telling me that I'm not the one she was expected for.

"What were you doing?" i asked her but she shifted her gaze back to the front and look at the cloudless sky above, mesmerizing the bright spring blue sky.

Bad thought that she would grumpy over me for my existence here and break her alone time was created from her action, but I was imagine too much.

"I was sitting and enjoying the view from the height, also this breeze of spring" she replied after a brief silent without looking at me.

"There's a lot of safe places around this building why the rooftop? there's the possibity that you might be killed yourself, don't you know that?" I speak up still standing beside her, and I slipped my hands on the pocket pants.

She chuckled instead of answering me and let out a heavy sighed.

"Safe place doesn't necessarily makes you feel comfortable, does it? or probably it could be that safe place that would kill you instead," She said firmly,

"So how about you? what were you doing here?"

"I'm following you"

"Following me? But why? Are you lost or something?" She just say, and I let myself to sitting some far away from her, swinging my leg on the edge of the building as she was.

"I was thinking that you probably gonna suicided by jumped down" I stretch back of my head and take a glimpse of her.

She let out a soft laugh before replied, "Only feebleminded people who would do that kinda thing"

"You're right. . ." I just say, not knowing how to react.

"Are you a newbie here?" she shifted her gaze at me as she tucked her messy hair into her ear.

I began estimate her face, from her appearance, she probably in the same age as me or somewhere around that. She was just has babyface that extremely makes her look like much younger than me.

I shook my head, "No, maybe I was in the same grade as you" I said, and her face was turning concerned more as her eyebrows knitted together

"That's odd, however, I've never seen you around."

I let out a soft chuckled, thinking that probably I was seclude myself too much ever since I landed my feet to this school and let myself becoming a misanthrope.

She held out her hand to me, gesturing for a handshake or something like that.

"It's not a bad idea to know your name anyway," she said as she throw me her widely smile.

"Jimin- Park Jimin" I said softly and smiled back, shook my hand slowly.

"Aera. . ."

•••

Yeay finally after decades, another chapter has been published!

Hope you enjoy this lame chap too - Carnation - much love @ashanfs 🌸