O1; Striped

O1;
s t r i p e d
___

+jimin

I'd be certainly here as if I'm a watchman of this place, whenever the subjects wasn't even worth for my existence-even a little. As usual when the teacher's started to babblering the lectures this and that nonchalanty with those nonsense words come out of their mouths which was hard to get in my ears.

I'd usually start doodling on the old and crumbly board which hanging in the corner of the room and left the mark of masterpiece with no meaning which not prevalent for a student like me which should be in the class instead of being here seclude myself in the storeroom-staying with dusty cardboard boxes and the piles of unused stuffs.

Even this place is more worth to stay in than that suck detention class. Of course, the second place for me to stay whenever I caught by teacher after dismissed the class. Which mostly confiscate 2 hours of my precious time to handle this kinda another shit.

I might be sounded like an ill-mannered brat for skipped the classes like that, but what more can I do when it could makes me appear less of burden.

Serene situation filled the whole room since I'm the only one breathing creature here, the only thing I can be heard is the strain of my own heartbeats. Until then I startled by someone's foot pounding dashed out of nowhere, broke the silence out.

I peek out of the window and caught a glimpse of her-a girl with her silky dark brown long hair wiggling from side to side as she dashed along the corridor.

Where is she going? It's already in the fourth levels which means it's been on the top floor of the building.

Without thinking any further, I stepped out of the storeroom and follow after her.

Her figure was disappear behind the door at the end of the corridor of the building that leads to the rooftop.

I walk through the door which slighty open and saw her was standing on the edge of the building rooftop.

What on earth is she doing? Is she going to kill herself?

___

Finally first chapter has been officially published, huehehe how do you think so far? I know its kinda boring but I hope you'll be still spare your time for appreciates my works! Have a nice day whoever who reads this 🌸❤

-172711