Stanley

16+
umm... I don't know hiw this works

mentions of exposure?🤔

I opened the curtain to the shower,
I could feel the cool air hitting my body as I stepped out of . I reached for my towel,but the only thing I grabbed was the thin layer of air.

"Richie!" I yelled for my brother "Richie get me a towel!" I yelled again "please!" I shouted again.
Oh man I'm gonna regret this.
I cracked open the bathroom door for a second to see outside the hallway,so far the coast was clear.

I tipped toed out into the hallway trying to get to the laundry room as fast as I could.
It seems I was sprinting a little too fast and didn't notice the figure coming down the hallway.

I crashed right into someone and fell onto the ground with the other poerson's body right on top of mine. And it hurt like hell my boobs were squished to that person's chest.When I looked up I saw Stanley with the most nervous face I had ever seen. "Y-Y'n Oh my g-gosh I-I um" he said getting off of me. My face was bound to be red and flushing with a rosey color.

"I'm so sorry" he said putting his hands over his eyes,he was looking anywhere but me he couldn't even look me in the eye-oh no never mind!

Stan looked me in the eyes and the stared at my body again. "Oh shit I'm so so sorry Y'n" he said pulling off his shirt and put it on me the shirt was very loose on me. I tried to pull myself up bet when i tried I whimpered in pain at my leg. "I think it's sprained" I said reaching out my hand to him. Stan pulled me up into his protective arms that I loved.

I could hear giggling coming closer to me and him. "Hey Y'n here's your towel back" Richie came up with Eddie and Bill next to him laughing,but that all stopped when he saw me naked in stans arms with his shirt off and on me. "what the hell are doing with my baby sister!" Richie yelled at Stan pulling me away from his protective grasp.

Rich the passed me to Bill and Eddie who blushed when they saw me mostly naked
"Stan I fuckin trusted you and you go and take my little sis virginity away from her!" he yelled taking him by the colar and pushing him up against the wall. "Richie it's not what it looks like"Stan said trying to explain it to my protective brother.

"Richie he didn't do anything that involved touching me" I said trying to remove his grip on Stan. "What do you mean?" Richie asked loosening his grip. I was heading to the laundry room to get a towel since someone took it away as a joke" I said clearly talking about him. "He saw me and gave me his shirt so I wouldn't be all like this" I explained.

Oh shit man Stan I'm so sorry,thanks for helping her out just next time go and tell us  or something" Richie said patting him on the back and heading back down with the guys.

"Thanks for helping me" I said right before I pecked him on the lips.I was going to run back into my room,but Stan smashed his lips onto mine slowly and filled with passion. "Your welcome" he said letting me go.