EDDS//SMUT//

Me and Eddie were best friends and both in the losers club we always snuck into eachother's houses. It was surprisingly easy to not get caught by his controlling mother until a week ago.

Flashback
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS FILTHY SLUT DOING IN YOUR BEDROOM EDWARD!!!" she said pulling me by the arm towards the door."STAY AWAY FROM MY BOY,EDDIE YOUR NEVER ALLOWED TO STEP FOOT NEAR HER!" she said while slamming the door on me.I obeyed,when she saw me in the room she already had a bat and when she dragged me by the arm she left a bruise.

I was sitting in my room reading a book that Eddie gave me about what kind of bacteria you could get from a person. I had developed feeling for Eds a month ago.I really missed him I had cried myself to sleep yesterday not hearing his voice.

I was snapped out of my thoughts once a heard a *creak* it was my bedroom window Eddiw was climbing through it. I went to go help him out it was a struggle.One last tug sent me and him flying to the ground with me on top of him.

I stared into his eyes for a second I wanted to kiss him so bad,but I was scared he would reject me because of his problem with germs. All I did was stroke his cheek with my thumb gently. I was leaning in when he turned his head and I kissed his cheek.

"Are you still-yes" he cut you off while moving you off of him. he leaned in this time but I don't know what happened I just sort of squirmed away from him with a sensitive look on,

I picked up some of Eddie's phobia while being his freind.

He did the same just stroked my chin while I snapped my head away. "Hey I'm sorry I just never touched or kissed anyone I don't like personal contact" he said putting his thumb to my lip. We both started leaning in again with our faces only inches apart and the only thing I heard and felt was his hot breath on my heated face.

We were just about to kiss when we both dodged and just kind of hugged each other both of our heads in each others necks.

Then I finally got the courage to grind on him he was now panting looking foe his inhaler witch was on the dresser. "I have a better solution I siad stopping his hand and putting mine on top of his. I started kissing him roughly it looked like I was the dominant one. He slipped his tongue into my mouth roaming around my tongue. I tugged at his hair while pulling him closer and closer to me I was smirking as I saw his erection he was groaning as I started rubbing circles and going faster and faster. "Edds are you sure you wan't to do this you always complain abot germs and about how y-

He then led me to my bed and put my hand where his erection grew. "You see what you do to me when you touch me this is wuy I avoid you not beacouse of my phobia,but because of my need for you" he growled into my ear while bitting at it. I gasped as he kissed lightly with his lips down my neck and hit my sweet spot. "Edd-*gasp*" I said while tugging at his hair. "Those passed day when I wasn't allowed to see you, I just couldn't think of hiding my feelings anymore" he said rubbing his crotch against my already wet area. As the moments passed his pants grew tighter as I grew even wetter. "I c-can't live without you in my freaking life" I said kissing him again.

Then he stoped. "Hey Edds are you okay,we don't have to do th-no it's okay I wan't to show you how much I love you" he said pecking my lips. He started unbuttoning my shirt and undid my bra while I did the same.He just stared at me in awe "your so beautiful"he said kissing down my chest. He stoped at my nipple running his wet tongue in circles "ahh~" I moaned.

Eddie got a condom out of his pocket put his pants  and underwear down and slid it on.While he had been doing that I took off my pants and underwear also. He sorta teased me with his tip,but it's because he was nervous "is this how I do it?" he asked slightly going in a bit more I nodded my head.

Next thing I know I was in full pleasure "fa-faster" I whimpered. He had gotten faster. He grabbed one of my breasts and gave it a squeeze "ahha~" he groaned he was new at this but it felt like he knew what was doing.He put my leg over his shoulder so he could go deeper. I was in full bliss as he hit my g spot *Ahh~we were both now moaning louder than ever as he slammed in and out of me.

He started giving me love bites that would turn into hickeys by tomorrow morning. "Edd-oh~" I said trying to finish my sentence. "Ed-Eddie I'm gonna ugh~" I said gripping onto his back. "Me t-to baby" he said nearly there. "UGH~" He then pinned my hands above my head as I whimpered with pleasuere he got a little sloppier while I was riding out my moan filled orgasam. "Edd please don't stop!" I told him "I L-love You!" he moaned against my lips as he bit it. That sent me over the edge. We both groaned,I felt the warmest thing flooding inside of me as he pulled out

He fell on top of me with both of us panting. "Oh my god" he said bringing me in closer to him. "I love you" I said kissing his lips "I love you too Y'n" he said hugging me.