Bill

It's a quicky

was headed over to Bill's house because I have nothing else to do at all.

When I got there I could hear the yelling of Bill and his little brother Georgie.

I saw Bill open up the door lookimg like trash,his hair was all ruffled and his shirt was slightly off to one side like it had been pulled. "Bill wha-Y'N!" the tight hug from Georgie hadcut me off guard but was adorable. I picked him up in my arms and spun him around kissing him all over his face and tickling him a little. "Stop I can't breath!" he said rolling around on the floor
"your just so tiny and cute Georgie" I said picking him up again and hugging him.

Bill was on the other side of the room rolling his eyes. "So what happened to Billy" I said ponting to the older brother across the room. "Oh we were fighting over who got to open the door for you...and I won!" he said hugging my side. "Wuy did you guys fight over the door?" "because the winner would get a kiss from you" Georgie said with puppy dog eyes. "Okay then" I had given him a little peck on the cheek.
"Thanks Y'n" he said running upstairs.

I saw Bill in the corner with his arms crossed. "Bill come over here" I said to him once he got near me I started kissinh him all over like I did with Georgie. "Your just as cute as Georgie never forget that" I siad in between kisses. Once I stopped he conected my lips with his. This had been one of those kisses with so much love and care that would make you fall in love. "I love you Bill" I said putting my forehead on his.