Wyatt/Jack

A/N sorry if the ending is kind of inappropriate😐

Wyatt and Jack were hanging out in Wyatt's room his parents were gone for a week,they were both bored until Jack said " you know what could be really cool,if we could make that perfect girl like the perfect girl.

Wyatt thought to himself for a second then turned to Jack with a smirk.

Then Jack quickly knew what he was thinking.

"Yeah" he said nodding his head"

"Yes,yes,yes,yes!" He said.

Wyatt and Jack quickly got to work on making the perfect girl,but it got a littoe wild at times.

Wyatt hit himself on the wall on the way to his computer.He had a blue bra on his head.
He started typing right away. "Were gonna..uh ok were gonna code our own girl!" He said not looking away from the computer." Were gonna do this and were gonna code her,and it's going to look rally good especially-that we have the NSA's" he said as he knew what he was doing.

"C'mon we almost got this nice try Wyatt c'mon!!!" "I'm trying!" Jack and Wyatt were kind of struggling with....everything. Jack was wearing a orange bra on his head the both looked a little crazy. Jack suddenly struck Wyatt across the face to calm him down "AHHHH!!!" Wyatt got back to trying to figure out the codes. "AHHHHHH!!!"

Jack got busy freaking out in the restroom. He threw some water in his face and "AHHH!!!" Jack started to throw punches at the wall and some pushups,very sad pushups he got to three. Umm then Wyatt came out of the bathroom rubbing the computer and coughing."Break down the fire wall" Jack ordered while taking off his glasses.
Wyatt took off this weird mask and screamed again. Jack went back into the bathroom and said "you" and stoped again " no time to fear"

"Hey dude it's working it's frickin working!" Yelled Wyatt.

2 minutes later after all that

"Hello,where am I?" Y/N questioned "in my room" Wyatt said with a shocked face. "It worked I can't believe it worked!" Jack said shaking Wyatt's shoulders calm down Jack you could be hurt or Wyatt,just sit down real quick and take a deep breath" y/n said calmly putting a hand on Jacks shoulder. Y/n was like an inch shorter than Jack (If your like taller just imagine yourself Wyatt's height) so that ment she was also smaller than Wyatt, she was a mesmerizing sight for the boys none of the girls at their school talked to them or even waved or smirked their way ever.

Jack could feel his cheeks burning up under that kind of contact "Uh-yeah-um sure g-got it-cool" Jack stuttered.

"You too Wyatt I need to scan you guys for any injuries" y/n said pointing to the bed. She stared at them up and down and stopped at Jacks's stomach.

She walked closer to the two and picked up Jack's shirt putting her fingers on his skin Ahh no no no no! Jack thought quickly pulling his shirt back down. "Umm wuy did you do that,you have a scraped area Jack?" She said with an eyebrow cocked. "Umm no one has ever done that-I mean cared about me!"he said quickly. "Uh huh" Wyatt said crossing his arms.

Y'n moved on to Wyatt and saw some bruises on his arm she started kissing them she looked back up and saw the boys with mouths agape and Wyatt turning as red as a tomato, "what I heard it makes the ouchies go away" She said questionably."you could say that" Wyatt said. She stood up for one final check and nothing. "Umm goodnight make sure you cover up those cuts she said laying down on the bed

They both just sat there on the edge of the bed thinking about that day and both soon fell asleep on the floor.