Rock Fight

I don't do much Jack
or Eddie so here y'all go.

We were riding our bikes home from Bev's house after we finished cleaning all that blood.

"You know I loved being your personal door man really,could you idiots have taken any longer"Richie complained peddling around us in circles "shut up Richie" "yeah shut up." "Yeah ok trash the ttrashmouth hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the floor after imagining there was blood everywhere like Eddie's moms vagina on halloween!" I was about to loose it if he spoke another word. 

"She didn't imagine it I saw s-something" he said stopping we all stoped as well "you saw blood too?" Stan asked "no  I saw G-g-g-gorgie" he said with a shaky breath. That had reminded me of the time I was with Eddie he dropped his pills so I helped him pick them up,but a leper was chasing after us and we saw a clown, it was traumatizing.  

"It seemed so real,it seemed like him but there was this..." "clown" me and Eddie said in unison I started rubbing Eddie's back. "We had seen it too" I said looking at Bill. Everyone else nodded. "Wait can only virgins see this stuff, is that wuy I can't see this shit?"Richie interrupted, I just looked at Eddie who rolled his eye's.

When we looked up I saw something I didn't wan't to see that blue car that Henry almost raped and beat me in. Then something snapped me out of my thoughts "we we should probably get out of here" Eddie put a hand on my back about to lead me away then I stopped. "Isn't that the home schooled kid's bike" Bill said pointing to a bike on the grass "yeah it is how come it's right next t-oh no" I said getting closer to the bike letting go of Eddie's hand and running towards where they were at.  

When I got there they kicked him in the face!Oh hell no!
"leave him alone Bowers!" I said pushing him off of the poor kid "what's your name?" I asked helping him up "Mike" he riplied "look at the little slut trying to protect one of her looser friends!" he said to me, I was leading Mike to the other side of the rocks. "Shut your stupid ass up you were the one who beat me up and tried to rape me!" I screamed at him "Oh please,you not even as hot as the other  slut!" "her name is Beverly and don't call her a slut you cycopath!" This boy was filling me with rage. "I mite as well call you whore then,your probably blowing off one of those dorks,whore!" that one hit me hard,I wasn't a whore people just said that because I hung out with the guys all the time. Then something hit his face hard right on his forehead it was a rock thrown by Eddie. "You don't call her that ever!" Beverly shouted "You girl's are trying to hard you just have to ask nicely" he said grabbing himself. Then Eddie and Ben started throwing rocks at them and then everyone else.
Then Henry hit me on my leg and hard. I was rolling on the ground tears coming out of my eyes.Eddie came beside me and helped me up so did Bev. Eddie let go of me real quick and threw a rock at Henry hitting him on the nose. "Thanks Ed" I said kissing his cheek,he was turning red "my pleasure" then he kissed me on my lips now it was my turn to turn red.